Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Health insurance

Health insurance

Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Bob Tonnor will become famous soon enoughBob Tonnor will become famous soon enough
Default Health insurance

Hi all

After watching the 7.30 report concerning i select and how the insurance business works i thought that anyone looking for health insurance should check out this site http://www.privatehealth.gov.au/ this will enable anyone seeking health insurance to go directly to the fund and avoid paying commissions, which is going to save you cash.

Bob

locationlowdown.com.au
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

direct2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Health insurance

Hi Bon, what was the report about? I'm not in Oz so I didn't get to see the report.
We were planning to take health insurance through iselect, so any advice will be appreciated.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Bob Tonnor will become famous soon enoughBob Tonnor will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Health insurance

Hi there

Sorry i didnt get back sooner, heres the transcript of the story http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s2861766.htm its a little bit of an eye opener, hope it helps

Bob