Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

He who dares...blimey!

He who dares...blimey!

Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default He who dares...blimey!

Hows this for pushing them stress levels to the max...This Wednesday (1st) ..
We have our Meds + X-rays AND :scared: our first House viewing!
...any karma kicking around
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He who dares...blimey!

Originally Posted by SBUK
Hows this for pushing them stress levels to the max...This Wednesday (1st) ..
We have our Meds + X-rays AND :scared: our first House viewing!
...any karma kicking around

I've just added two boxes for you
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

..Sorry couldn't resist !! WWWOOOOHHHOOOOO me 50th post!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ta!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:30 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SBUK
..Sorry couldn't resist !! WWWOOOOHHHOOOOO me 50th post!
Ah, those early days! Such pleasure from simple things. Then time slides by and 2 digits become 3 become 4 and before you know it you have no life.
Slippery slope let me tell you. K sent to help you on your way
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Ah, those early days! Such pleasure from simple things. Then time slides by and 2 digits become 3 become 4 and before you know it you have no life.
Slippery slope let me tell you. K sent to help you on your way

Indeed. I have more posts than you and I only joined in November
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:32 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of

I'd been wondering how you get karma. Hahahahoho. I didn't realise people just asked for it.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Southgate
I'd been wondering how you get karma. Hahahahoho. I didn't realise people just asked for it.
Well there you go, that's 4 boxes for you. And you didn't even ask
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:34 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of

You must have some serious time on your hands to post over 3000 times since November. I'm just doing the maths.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by WendyC
Indeed. I have more posts than you and I only joined in November
I'm like a resistance fighter trying to break the tyrannical hold of the BE oppressors. But failing. You're just a nutter.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm like a resistance fighter trying to break the tyrannical hold of the BE oppressors. But failing. You're just a nutter.
You noticed

Just call me soapy jr
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You must have some serious time on your hands to post over 3000 times since November. I'm just doing the maths.
32.61 per day and going up
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:37 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

I can see how you'd get hooked though.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:38 pm

32.60 posts per day! Nutter I tell ya.
I'm on a paltry 2.74 posts per day.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:42 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

32.60 posts per day! Nutter I tell ya.
I'm on a paltry 2.74 posts per day.
Only 0.33 posts per day, my average sucks. !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.