Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

He bought me a pressie

He bought me a pressie

Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default He bought me a pressie

Things havent gone brilliant for me since we have been here, and was feeling a bit down today.
Mick came home from work about an hour ago.......was stuffing his face with a huge bread roll, when he suddenly said to me, 'oh, I nearly forgot........I have got a pressie for you'
I was so exited. We were out at the weekend and saw some really pretty faberge eggs Mick even said to me, 'you really like them dont you' ( My sister bought me a beautiful one as a leaving the UK gift, and I have fell in love with them.)
I immediatley jumped to the conclusion that he had been out and bought me one. Just goes to show how greedy I was being, when he dug deep into his pockets and produced half a dozen wooden pegs. With disgust I looked at them and said, 'Why the bloodyhell have you bought me pegs?'
'Oh I didnt buy them' he replied.
' The house that I am working in is empty and they were going to throw them in the bin, I thought you would like them'

Now what goes on in the brain cells of men??????
Why on earth would any female want half a dozen bloody wooden pegs??????

Totally baffles me!!!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He bought me a pressie

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Things havent gone brilliant for me since we have been here, and was feeling a bit down today.
Mick came home from work about an hour ago.......was stuffing his face with a huge bread roll, when he suddenly said to me, 'oh, I nearly forgot........I have got a pressie for you'
I was so exited. We were out at the weekend and saw some really pretty faberge eggs Mick even said to me, 'you really like them dont you' ( My sister bought me a beautiful one as a leaving the UK gift, and I have fell in love with them.)
I immediatley jumped to the conclusion that he had been out and bought me one. Just goes to show how greedy I was being, when he dug deep into his pockets and produced half a dozen wooden pegs. With disgust I looked at them and said, 'Why the bloodyhell have you bought me pegs?'
' The house that I am working in is empty and they were going to throw them in the bin, I thought you would like them'

Totally baffles me!!!!!!
some people are never happy, just think how angry u would have been if they were plastic
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Totally baffles me!!!!!!
He had maybe read the thread on here about pegs/top loaders!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:34 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
some people are never happy, just think how angry u would have been if they were plastic
yeah, especially BLUE plastic

I love the way its a present for YOU
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
yeah, especially BLUE plastic

I love the way its a present for YOU
hey hold on here!!!!! the poor guy could have been locked up for pinchin a few pegs just to make the mrs happy and u lot have a go at him
i think ill neet to get mrs soapy a mop , just to keep u lot off my back lmao
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:41 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

hey hold on here!!!!! the poor guy could have been locked up for pinchin a few pegs just to make the mrs happy and u lot have a go at him
i think ill neet to get mrs soapy a mop , just to keep u lot off my back lmao
Yeah and i spose his idea of doing something for the missis is getting the washing in
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry Sandra but that cracked me up. Just come back from school having had to deal with a horrible child (not mine ), feeling irritable, read that and LMAO.

The sad thing is, he was probably totally confused as to what he had done wrong - men, can't live with them, can't live without them.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

moneypen........he is amazed that I am not 'over the moon' with his bloody pegs.
Stormed out mumbling something about me never being grateful!!!!!!

Probably try and make it up by coming in with some washing up gloves......or a new dustpan and brush!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm really sorry Sandra but that cracked me up. Just come back from school having had to deal with a horrible child (not mine ), feeling irritable, read that and LMAO.

The sad thing is, he was probably totally confused as to what he had done wrong - men, can't live with them, can't live without them.
he we go again, now heres a wee thought.
your sittin watching the telly, really pissed off at the tought of the pegs. your sitting with them in your hands thinking, now where should i stick them?
then he farts !!!! and its a cracker...........hey presto !!!!!
now u say we men never think of you lot
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you can make good use of them....peg 'em somewhere painful, Sandra!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sure you can make good use of them....peg 'em somewhere painful, Sandra!
dont u start !!!!!! if you lot are wanting a fight. ive got an idea for the pegs. the guys will hang u lot out to dry
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:57 am
High in the Dandenongs

dont u start !!!!!! if you lot are wanting a fight. ive got an idea for the pegs. the guys will hang u lot out to dry
errmm, you and who else?? Don't see many fellas backing you up yet mate
Let the pegging commence....................
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

errmm, you and who else?? Don't see many fellas backing you up yet mate
Let the pegging commence....................
ok, but we will need to find a line strong enough to hold u lot
now if that aint a fight well??? lmao
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

ok, but we will need to find a line strong enough to hold u lot
now if that aint a fight well??? lmao
Thats ok, we'll use the elastic outta your drawers, there should be plenty there. LOL
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thats ok, we'll use the elastic outta your drawers, there should be plenty there. LOL
hey i go commando

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.