Reload this Page >

Having second thoughts, talk me into applying, PLEASE

Having second thoughts, talk me into applying, PLEASE

Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough
Default Having second thoughts, talk me into applying, PLEASE

Oh hell,

My son and daughter had thier best mates over to stay in a tent in our garden this weekend and now I'm starting to doubt why we are going.

Why are we going?

i know the weather, the lifestyle and to save my kids from getting murdered (nearly every weekend for 8 weeks some kid has either been murdered or kicked within and inch of thier lives around here)

My mum and dad wont be able to come across, Mikes mum definatly won't, Mike doesn't speak to his dad so thats OK.

Talk me back into it.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: Having second thoughts, talk me into applying, PLEASE

Originally Posted by mike-Ju View Post
Oh hell,

My son and daughter had thier best mates over to stay in a tent in our garden this weekend and now I'm starting to doubt why we are going.

Why are we going?

i know the weather, the lifestyle and to save my kids from getting murdered (nearly every weekend for 8 weeks some kid has either been murdered or kicked within and inch of thier lives around here)

My mum and dad wont be able to come across, Mikes mum definatly won't, Mike doesn't speak to his dad so thats OK.

Talk me back into it.
Why won't/can't your folks come across, out of interest?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

If you dont try you may always say to yourselves what if we had.
You can always go back if you dont like it.

Be sure you know what you are coming too though
unfortunatly kids get bashed and kicked to death here too.

Go on at least get the visa

Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:23 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mike-Ju View Post
Oh hell,

Why are we going?

Talk me back into it.
I won't talk you into it because you have to decide for yourself.
BUT... just remember we all feel like that from time to time.
Go with your gut instincts
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Hi there,

All I can say it is completely entirely normal to have doubts, we have them regularly, but you know what, there is a big difference from a doubt and a regret.

Think about it, no-one wants regrets, bite the bullet, enjoy the challenge and you know what if you don't like it the worst that can possibly happen is that you have to come home.

The best of luck to you,

Crocodileseamus