Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have you seen this

Have you seen this

Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:45 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Talking Have you seen this

ENGLAND 1 Denmark 4 LOL Only pulling your leg had to do it unlucky England at least it was only a friendly
Old Aug 19th 2005, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you seen this

Originally Posted by Homer
ENGLAND 1 Denmark 4 LOL Only pulling your leg had to do it unlucky England at least it was only a friendly
i missed that, what did u say
Old Aug 19th 2005, 11:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i missed that, what did u say
I didn't know Denmark played cricket
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I didn't know Denmark played cricket
or england for that matter
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:05 pm
BLC

Is this the quality of bacon?

Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

I'm surprised the Aussie media haven't attributed the win to "our Mary" yet.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:14 pm
BLC

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
I'm surprised the Aussie media haven't attributed the win to "our Mary" yet.
Why does she do a mean bacon buttie

Luckily we don't get much of the ex Real Estate gal over in Blighty, does she grace the cover of the Woman's Weekly all the time? The new Diana!

Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Oh yes, in all the mags even the NZ ones!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:29 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough

To all the people that have replayed thanks for the good natured replies as this was only a bit of fun i had no intention of taking the p*** out of the england team for real.and i am glad you all saw it for what it is a bit of fun.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

To all the people that have replayed thanks for the good natured replies as this was only a bit of fun i had no intention of taking the p*** out of the england team

.......and Homer hates food
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

To all the people that have replayed thanks for the good natured replies as this was only a bit of fun i had no intention of taking the p*** out of the england team for real.and i am glad you all saw it for what it is a bit of fun.
shame on u
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

No worries. A pleasure. Just hope you take it in the same faith when we take the p*s out of the Aussies when we tan their *rse in the next test match
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

No worries. A pleasure. Just hope you take it in the same faith when we take the p*s out of the Aussies when we tan their *rse in the next test match
rounders
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
rounders

Oooh lovely! I'll have a large G&T ice and lemon
Old Aug 19th 2005, 12:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Oooh lovely! I'll have a large G&T ice and lemon
is that it, ya pussy...im on my....emmmm lost count beer..as u can tell by my posts lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.