Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

have you moved here recently?

have you moved here recently?

Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Monti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default have you moved here recently?

Have you had or just about to have your first Christmas living abroad?

My name is Adrian Monti and I’m a feature writer for the long-established weekly magazine WOMAN back in the UK. We are putting together a light-hearted feature about what it is like living abroad at Christmas. Is it great not having the turkey, tree and all the trimmings- or do you actually long for that rather than sit on a hot beach? If you have moved abroad, and are about to have your first Christmas living abroad or you experienced your first Christmas away last year, maybe you can get in touch, and tell me your story. It will just involve a quick chat on the phone, sorting out some photos, and you even get PAID for your time and trouble. And you’ll be in WOMAN’s very glossy Christmas edition so all your friends and family at home can see how you’re getting on. If you can help, please email me back on [email protected] or call me on 01273 777693. Please feel free to pass this posting on to anyone who you think can help.
All the best
Adrian