Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

have you forgotten me sandra?

have you forgotten me sandra?

Old Jun 24th 2004, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

morrie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default have you forgotten me sandra?

Sandra my friend/neighbour first let me congratulate you on selling your house. I have knocked a few times but have not caught you in. I would have loved to hear your good news in person not on this forum.we must meet up and continue our walks Ella enjoys them as much as I do. I feel so happy for you as I'm sure all on this forum does. Keep on smiling and try not to stress yourself out.
Rosie.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Have I forgotton you??????

No I bloody havent...have knocked AT LEAST 6 times, but never get an answer. The car is usually there. Also knocked on monday or was it Tuesday, anyway 5 minutes later so Jack flying up the road on his bike!!

I have been manic, selling furniture, arranging shipping etc
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't you two got phones! - Sorry none of my business
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Rosie lives `over the road`, and take into account we live in terraced houses!!

mate of mine, although I havent seen her for about a week. I know you should always make time for your mates, but take into account, I work full time, have 2 kids, so all the usual house work etc. Have had at least 2 viewers a night looking at the house, have been trying to sort out what is being sold and what is being shipped, as well as cope with a younger sister whom depends on me totally!! O forgot, also trying to find somewhere to live for a couple of weeks as buyer wants us out..and arranging flights.

Have I said enough......I also have a door with a knocker....baring in mind my mate dont work full time???????

I often say `stick a broom up my ar*e and I will sweep the floor at the same time!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

SANDRA!!!!!!! -

repeat after me.......

" I WILL be calm and serene........

i WILL be calm and serene..........