Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have the TROLLS put anyone off going

Wikiposts

Have the TROLLS put anyone off going

Old Apr 13th 2003, 6:29 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Florida_03
Britons never, ever, ever shall be slaves

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch...ons/songs.html
Prefer Land of Hope and Glory still it was on the same page, makes a change from a land of no hope and sod all glory.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 6:34 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Your views on national defense are truth its self , but in order to delay the day that the USA grows tired of us and forms stronger ties with the ragheads up North, we let them dig big holes in unusual places, seems to keep them happy for the moment. Can not see them giving up their material ways soon.

The world is an funny place. Their Aussie Omnipitencenesses seem to think that more immigrants will provide an increased national defense capability. Perhaps they are right. Perhaps the chances of surviving are a million to one, but still they try.

Omnipitencenesses what a nice word for a Monday , I do think you mean omnipotence but thats a minor point.
Hard at work trying to sort out your 30 year old bollocked Tanks , so be careful who you upset , could be Mummy Yank is to busy to help out.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/omnipotence/

Old Apr 13th 2003, 7:30 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Omnipitencenesses what a nice word for a Monday , I do think you mean omnipotence but thats a minor point.
Hard at work trying to sort out your 30 year old bollocked Tanks , so be careful who you upset , could be Mummy Yank is to busy to help out.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/omnipotence/

Thats why we have a nice bouncy $, buy low sell hi, sell hi buy low, make dough on the go don't you know.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 9:01 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Prefer Land of Hope and Glory still it was on the same page, makes a change from a land of no hope and sod all glory.

I guess that's what you'll want the band to be playing when you finally step back on the "green green grass of home". Hope that's soon.

Green Green Grass

Anyway, guess you'll take up hanging around Heathrow and playing tricks on your so-called deluded dreamers catching their flights to Oz...

Heathrow

Here's one for you to try:

Iamdak Ing and Urra Vankers please report to the information desk...don't get caught though Mr Bastard as they might deport you...being an Oz Citizen and all...that would be too much for us to bear...

Last edited by Florida_03; Apr 13th 2003 at 9:18 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:43 pm
Banned

Thats why we have a nice bouncy $, buy low sell hi, sell hi buy low, make dough on the go don't you know.
The rubber dollar would have a better chance if it was binned and the Yank dollar became your currency , less problems with its value or lack of it .
Given time this third world nowhere could drag its self into the G7 as Americas bag carrier , you've sold most things to the Yanks why not just let them run the place ?

Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:52 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
Here's one for you to try:

Iamdak Ing and Urra Vankers please report to the information desk...don't get caught though Mr Bastard as they might deport you...being an Oz Citizen and all...that would be too much for us to bear...
Look Pal this here being a Citizen should be kept quiet last time I looked there was a made in England trade mark stamped on me bum.
Will miss the third world its nice being looked up to as a missionary , the natives can be a bit rough but having sampled the nicer parts of Scotland controlable.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:29 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

The rubber dollar would have a better chance if it was binned and the Yank dollar became your currency , less problems with its value or lack of it .
Given time this third world nowhere could drag its self into the G7 as Americas bag carrier , you've sold most things to the Yanks why not just let them run the place ?

Give you good advice and you spit in me soup! Not my fault that you always buy hi sell lo, sell lo buy hi is it? Just let me know next time you have a respectable amount of dosh you are about to part with and I'll make the contrary transaction.

As we are talking about currencies, why not get rid of the Once Was Worth a Pound of Silver and be taken over by the Euro? Could it be that DreamTime has struck the Ex-chequer and he's waiting for the a better ex-change rate?

Wallaroo, euro, hill kangaroo - MACROPUS ROBUSTUS

The Yanks are running Brutish foreign policy, let them run the rest and Aus will look on, see what happens.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:09 pm
Banned

Give you good advice and you spit in me soup! Not my fault that you always buy hi sell lo, sell lo buy hi is it? Just let me know next time you have a respectable amount of dosh you are about to part with and I'll make the contrary transaction.

As we are talking about currencies, why not get rid of the Once Was Worth a Pound of Silver and be taken over by the Euro? Could it be that DreamTime has struck the Ex-chequer and he's waiting for the a better ex-change rate?

The Yanks are running Brutish foreign policy, let them run the rest and Aus will look on, see what happens.
The Euro will overtake the Yank dollar in time I see no problem with the UK joining it , the EEC will be the worlds biggest ecomony no money changers to bollock it up.
As for the Yanks running Brutish foreign policy , we have a foot in both camps America and in the EEC where as you have no say at all in anything , missed you at the G7 ( only big boys get an invite)and the UN forget the EEC.
Still we own a fair bit of Australia maybe we off load it to Yanks and re-invest it in Europe .

Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:47 pm
Banned

The Euro will overtake the Yank dollar in time I see no problem with the UK joining it , the EEC will be the worlds biggest ecomony no money changers to bollock it up.
As for the Yanks running Brutish foreign policy , we have a foot in both camps America and in the EEC where as you have no say at all in anything , missed you at the G7 ( only big boys get an invite)and the UN forget the EEC.
Still we own a fair bit of Australia maybe we off load it to Yanks and re-invest it in Europe .

Oh such a marvelous Dream! If only. No more Pongo Piss Bowls, Hurrah! Then we can turn our attentions to the Sepos.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:14 pm
Banned

Oh such a marvelous Dream! If only. No more Pongo Piss Bowls, Hurrah! Then we can turn our attentions to the Sepos.
From Convicts to Serfs its an Australian way of life to be told what to do , followers not leaders.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:56 pm
Banned

From Convicts to Serfs its an Australian way of life to be told what to do , followers not leaders.

How most terribly tragic that all your experience as a wannabee Aussie is one of convictions and serfdom. Can not imagine anyone contemplating employment by you, even your house builder was awake to your delusional mania.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:17 pm
Banned

How most terribly tragic that all your experience as a wannabee Aussie is one of convictions and serfdom. Can not imagine anyone contemplating employment by you, even your house builder was awake to your delusional mania.

My wonderful house builder gave me a lesson in life never trust an Aussie to do what you can do yourself better and why do it right first time when third time is lucky.
Plus never trust a country that was built by convicts and still has more than its far share ripping off mug punters , last of all never expect to get what you pay for.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:27 pm
Banned

My wonderful house builder gave me a lesson in life never trust an Aussie to do what you can do yourself better and why do it right first time when third time is lucky.
Plus never trust a country that was built by convicts and still has more than its far share ripping off mug punters , last of all never expect to get what you pay for.

Glad to see the True Blue have not forgotten their history lessons and are still exacting reparations.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:30 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

...'nother pint of Old Geodon Best Bitter over here...
Old Apr 14th 2003, 5:36 pm
Banned

Glad to see the True Blue have not forgotten their history lessons and are still exacting reparations.

Paid in full and enjoyed it no end , always nice to deal with con-men gives meaning to life.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.