Reload this Page >

Have to live 15mins drive from Charles Gardiner Hospital

Have to live 15mins drive from Charles Gardiner Hospital

Old Jul 19th 2010, 11:24 am
Just Joined

gam207 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have to live 15mins drive from Charles Gardiner Hospital

Originally Posted by micged
We live in Wembley Downs which is within your catchment area. All the areas within 15 minutes are going to be nice family friendly areas with some being exceptionally nice. Those areas closest to the hospital are generally older and established areas with older and expensive property (Nedlands, Claremont). If you are looking for a house with a garden realistically you won't get much for under $2 million that dosn't need a lot of work. Areas that are a little cheaper are parts of Mosman Park, Wembley, Jolimont, Shenton Park, Wembley Downs and Floreat. City Beach, Swanbourne, Cottesloe are all expensive with Dalkeith and Peppermint Grove two of the most expensive areas in Australia.
If I were you I would also seriously consider Woodlands - it is a lovely area with good schools and very family friendly - it has a real heart which is lacking in many suburbs, and also Doubleview. Scarborough is a bit more mixed with some better and some less nice areas. - go for Woodlands!!
If you would like any further help just pm me.
Good luck
Thanks will def have a look there

G
Old Jul 19th 2010, 3:09 pm
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Have to live 15mins drive from Charles Gardiner Hospital

Wembley Downs is pricey but easily one of Perths most underrated suburbs within 5 years it will be a glamour suburb I Went to the primary school there as a kid. Floreat, Wembley and Glendalough, Churchlands are also good options.