Hatton - Tszyu

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:35 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future
Default Hatton - Tszyu

Does anyone know what time and on what channel this will be shown?

I think Hatton will demolish Tszyu in 8 rounds and hopefully I can watch it if I find out what channel it is on.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:15 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hatton - Tszyu

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Duck

I think Hatton will demolish Tszyu in 8 rounds and hopefully I can watch it if I find out what channel it is on.

Hubby has booked it $42 im sure he said it was on around 9am,not sure of the channel,will get back to you if no one else replys

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 2:12 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

the fight is on Foxtel Main Event (under Box Office) for $ 42.00. This will be a very close fight and Hatton will not demolish Tyzsu. Remember Hatton was knocked on his arse by Eamon Magee and Tyzsu punches a lot harder than Magee ever will.

my heart says Hatton my head says Tyzsu.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

MarkO'G is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
the fight is on Foxtel Main Event (under Box Office) for $ 42.00. This will be a very close fight and Hatton will not demolish Tyzsu. Remember Hatton was knocked on his arse by Eamon Magee and Tyzsu punches a lot harder than Magee ever will.

my heart says Hatton my head says Tyzsu.

My heart and head say Hatton.

However, I am a little bit biased. I grew up in the same area as Ricky and my Brother goes to the football with him. I saw Tyzsu on telly a couple of weeks ago and he does look good. Should be a great fight.

Mark
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:13 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

I just think that Tszyu is getting on a bit and Hatton is probably peaking for this fight, remember that Tszyu has only fought a few rounds in the last 3 Years, fair enough he did tear mitchell a new orifice and is a classy fighter but I think this is the fight of Hattons life and he will be right up for it.
I am going to go to my local rather than shelling out $42 for it. :scared:
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by madsad
This will be a very close fight and Hatton will not demolish Tyzsu.
The demolition man went to work.

Good fight though and in the middle few rounds I did start to worry a tiny bit but Hatton was never really in any trouble.

Go on!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

The demolition man went to work.

Good fight though and in the middle few rounds I did start to worry a tiny bit but Hatton was never really in any trouble.

Go on!
'The boy done well' apparently and well done Ricky! I wasn't going to pay Sky to watch it on PPV and they haven't shown any of the action on the news but in his interview he said that he thought if he just kept coming at Tszyu he would eventually tire and he was right. Tsyzu's recent inactivity and Hatton's persistence must have eventually told.

I hope there aren't thoughts that the same thing could possibly happen in the Ashes!

OzTennis
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I hope there aren't thoughts that the same thing could possibly happen in the Ashes!
Funny you should mention that. I am looking forward to the middle of July and am even considering some time in the UK in August for the third (clinching) test.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should mention that. I am looking forward to the middle of July and am even considering some time in the UK in August for the third (clinching) test.
Alert air traffic control at Heathrow of low flying pigs in August if you think England may clinch it by Test 3!

Good luck though, it should be a keener fought series (hopefully).

OzTennis
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:41 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Alert air traffic control at Heathrow of low flying pigs in August if you think England may clinch it by Test 3!

Good luck though, it should be a keener fought series (hopefully).

OzTennis

This is one that I agree with you on Oz T.. Only test I can see England winning is at the merry old Oval.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NJJ
This is one that I agree with you on Oz T.. Only test I can see England winning is at the merry old Oval.
Meaning you disagree with me on most things?

I've just got a feeling it won't be the usual 4-0, 5-0 then England win a 'dead' test. If they don't have the sense to play the swashbuckling SA'er who could be the new Gilchrist they might regret it. Bring on July 20th or whenever it is McGrath will go past 500 wickets.

OzTennis