Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used Par Air to ship there dog?

Has anyone used Par Air to ship there dog?

Old Apr 29th 2007, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Talking Has anyone used Par Air to ship there dog?

After much comparing and quote receiving Par Air are looking good. I would be interested to hear from anyone that has used them and what there opinions are.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 2:39 pm
skye

Default Re: Has anyone used Par Air to ship there dog?

Never heard of them and I got loads of quotes for my babies!!! - going with Golden Arrow.......

Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by skye
Never heard of them and I got loads of quotes for my babies!!! - going with Golden Arrow.......
Hi thinking of moving to brisbane from northern ireland. how much does it actually cost to take your dog with you? somebody told us £3000 is this right???
Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:14 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

Shropshire to Brisbane for and ESS and a cocker - 3146...... not including quarantine fees..... worth every penny
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

Ours is 1750 and i think it depends on the size of the dog as well..when you get a quote look for all the hidden extras as well as you will find the cost they gives varies on what services they are offering.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Ours is 1750 and i think it depends on the size of the dog as well..when you get a quote look for all the hidden extras as well as you will find the cost they gives varies on what services they are offering.
I spoke to the guy that owns par air at the Place in the Sun show- he came across very well and advertise in nearly every magazine for moving abroad etc - he said that they have been about since the 1950s so they must be doing something right!
We have sent 2 babys -yorkie and a jack -£1600 each that was through London and Essex kennels! Always watch Animal Airport hoping to see them on there
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:03 am
Just Joined

The Harveys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi We used Par Air in Feb 2006 to ship our Rough Collie (who is 10 years and we weren't sure he would make it as he was very nervous) and our English Springer - 6 years). They are both still in excellent helth and very happy.
My mother informed me that the Rough Collie appeared on Airport Pets or something roundabout Sept 06. Sadly we didn't get to see it.

Good Luck.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

After much comparing and quote receiving Par Air are looking good. I would be interested to hear from anyone that has used them and what there opinions are.

We used them to ship our Lhasa Apso and found them to be very good.

As we never lived that far away we dropped him off at Colchester, the place it's self looks a little run down, but the service is very good.

I think it cost us about 1300 GBP.

John
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Location: Suffolk to Melbourne to Suffolk and back to Melbourne again!
cooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nicecooksdownunder is just really nice

We used Airpets (www.airpets.com) and cannot recommend them highly enough, excellant service, we brought 3 cats over. Cost $2000.00. Liked the fact someone always at the end of the phone, we sent the cats ahead of us and Airpets kept us informed when they arrived in Oz and the person to speak to at the quarantine station etc. Little things but made us feel like they cared.