British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   has anyone used hotelclub.net (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/has-anyone-used-hotelclub-net-301782/)

plumb May 9th 2005 1:54 pm

has anyone used hotelclub.net

Hiya I was wondering if anyone had used hotelclub.net.I found it whilst trawling the internet for our trip,but it seems so cheap compared to other sites for australia. I was hoping someone could recommend them or not as the case may be.I have tried a search but very little has come up.
Thanks

Susan Devoy May 9th 2005 2:02 pm

Re: has anyone used hotelclub.net

Hi

I used hotelclub.net a couple of years ago. Their prices are really cheap in comparison but I can honestly say that I had no problems with them or the accomodation.

Susan

:D

Originally Posted by plumb
Hiya I was wondering if anyone had used hotelclub.net.I found it whilst trawling the internet for our trip,but it seems so cheap compared to other sites for australia. I was hoping someone could recommend them or not as the case may be.I have tried a search but very little has come up.
Thanks

plumb May 9th 2005 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by Susan Devoy
Hi

I used hotelclub.net a couple of years ago. Their prices are really cheap in comparison but I can honestly say that I had no problems with them or the accomodation.

Susan

:D

Thanks susan,I always feel abit doubtful about some sites on the internet,so thats why i thought I would just ask if anyone had used them.Just to give me some peace of mind.

possoms May 9th 2005 3:03 pm

Thanks

Hi I nearly used them the other day, good prices compared to other sites. but in the end I found a better price on laterooms as we are only going to Scotland so could afford to wait for reduced rooms. :)

Ransi May 9th 2005 3:11 pm

Thanks

Hi
I've used hotelclub.net before and found them to be straight forward and cheap....no problems...would reccomend :D
Ransi

marysidey May 9th 2005 11:16 pm

Have used them a few times seem straight forward and reasonable honest reviews of hotels would give them a thumbs up
Mary

brisnick May 10th 2005 12:18 am

my mum uses them a lot. never had problems. also wotif.com if you are booking less than 14-days in advance.

mamichelle May 10th 2005 2:34 am

Thanks

If you have a UK credit card you can use www.priceline.co.uk for cheap hotels in some cities. You put in a maximum bid and they get you the best deal for that price. We ended up in 5 star accommodation for 40 pounds for the two of us.

steve99 May 10th 2005 2:46 am

Thanks

Ive used them quite a few times, never had any problems and they always seem to be cheap. I would definitely recommend them. Sign up as a member and you then earn dollars each time you book with them to use against future bookings.
Steve :)

debilloyd May 10th 2005 1:17 pm

Thanks

I used them for our trip to Oz last Christmas - no problems and very nice apartments