Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used Excess International Movers for your removals?

Has anyone used Excess International Movers for your removals?

Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Jowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura about
Red face Has anyone used Excess International Movers for your removals?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has used the following movers?

Excess International Movers Ltd. Registered office: 4 Hannah Close, Great Central Way, London, NW10 0UX.

Many Thanks,
Jo
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice
Default Re: Has anyone used Excess International Movers for your removals?

yes and they just delivered our stuff on wednesday! So very recent. Where are you heading to, they use Transglobal in Perth
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Jowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura aboutJowindsor has a spectacular aura about

Hi,Thanks..v r moving to Sydney!!Did u bring ur car?I am thinking of using them for my car and Robinsons for household stuff!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice

No didnt bring a car. We had a 20ft container and 16 boxes overspilll, the overspill arrived first !
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Wow,thats great!!I am in touch with Casmiro from Excess,very professional,the quote was based on what I filled in the inventory,didnt have a house visit from them as they were so busy!!!Were the packing guys professional?
Old Nov 10th 2012, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Extremely, they did a great job of the packing, worked really hard and very professional. Not so much here, they didnt bother to unpack and now i have to wait a few weeks for them to collect the boxes as not in the area much. However, not entirely there fault, I left OH in charge as i had to go out and he didnt realise they were to unpack, assemble and take boxes away! So when they asked if that was all he said yes and off they went !

Though from what i gather they guys are pretty vague (with any company) as really (and understandably) they just want to unload and have an early day ;-) so they are not very forthcoming !

Unless you make them do it they wont offer !