Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone used Airpets?

Has anyone used Airpets?

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice
Default Has anyone used Airpets?

Hi, we are hoping to be moving to Perth in about 6 months time and will be taking our 2 year old Golden Retriever with us, need to get a few quotes for transporting him but wondered if anyone had used airpets to relocate their pets?
Thanks
Celia
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone used Airpets?

I used Airpets when I relocated to Bermuda. Everything went very smoothly and the cats were in a very large container and were separate but easily able to see each other.

When I moved to Australia I went with another company who actually have a good reputation on here and I thought their service was good.

However I was a bit upset to see the containers that they were transported in to Australia (which I did not see until we picked them up from quarantine), quite small, pokey, could hardly see out, would probably not have been able to see each other on the flight. This company were cheaper and as air freight goes off volume, I have worked out why.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

RachH will become famous soon enoughRachH will become famous soon enough

we used airpets to bring our dog over here a couple of years ago. thought they were brilliant - can't think of anything negative to say about them. The crate they organised for him was really roomy and sturdy too.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Bazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond repute

We used them. They weren't too bad.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

Thanks everyone for the replies, that helps a lot,
Cheers
Celia
Old Mar 4th 2011, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Has anyone used Airpets?

Hi we are hopefully moving to sydney soon(if visa is accepted)we are also taking our pet dog bella the boxer.We have had many quotes and spoken to many of the companys and we are going to go with ryslip as they seem very helpful when we ask questions and it was a very reasonable price.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Rachel69 will become famous soon enoughRachel69 will become famous soon enough

We used Airpets to bring our cat over to Sydney, they were very good, can't fault them. She had a very big wooden crate.