Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone tried Jenny Craig?

Has anyone tried Jenny Craig?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about
Default Has anyone tried Jenny Craig?

After failing miserably at the many UK slimming clubs I have been looking at the equivalent Aussie versions to see whether they can perform any miracles.

Jenny Craig appears on most enquires, Has anyone tried this or any others?

Are there any that have worked for you ?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:11 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has anyone tried Jenny Craig?

Originally Posted by jwinch
After failing miserably at the many UK slimming clubs I have been looking at the equivalent Aussie versions to see whether they can perform any miracles.

Jenny Craig appears on most enquires, Has anyone tried this or any others?

Are there any that have worked for you ?
My best friend joined Weightwatchers about 3 years ago, but didn't want to go to the meetings, so she ordered the books with all the points in it and lost a shitload of kilos! Needed the book for about 5 months and now knows them all and hasn't put on weight. Plus she can still go to good old mcdonalds!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:12 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
My best friend joined Weightwatchers about 3 years ago, but didn't want to go to the meetings, so she ordered the books with all the points in it and lost a shitload of kilos! Needed the book for about 5 months and now knows them all and hasn't put on weight. Plus she can still go to good old mcdonalds!
Why not try getting a pedometer?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Have you looked into Curves? www.curvesinternational.com
It's originally a US idea but they have centres around the world now, quite a few in NSW. You do a 30 minute circuit course 3 times a week and it's not too strenuous, any age can do it. There is a diet book that goes with the program if you want to lose weight as well as tone up. Seems to have worked here for a few of my friends. Good way to meet a few people too.

CK