Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms - Deception Bay.

Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms - Deception Bay.

Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms - Deception Bay.

We are hoping to be over there July - August time and will probably rent
for a few months.

Having thought about various options we have decided to stay on a complex. Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms, if not can anyone recommend a good un in Deception Bay or surrounding areas.

Oh, by the way, has anyone tried Earth google. It's fantastic for zooming in on places. Hubby has made our son very happy by showing him the skate parks in Deception Bay. I'll be zooming in to see where the closest pub and shopping mall is!!

Melissa
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms - Deception Bay.

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz
We are hoping to be over there July - August time and will probably rent
for a few months.

Having thought about various options we have decided to stay on a complex. Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms, if not can anyone recommend a good un in Deception Bay or surrounding areas.

Oh, by the way, has anyone tried Earth google. It's fantastic for zooming in on places. Hubby has made our son very happy by showing him the skate parks in Deception Bay. I'll be zooming in to see where the closest pub and shopping mall is!!

Melissa

I can't help you with your question about where to stay, sorry. A good real estate agency in Deception Bay is Ray White (they're all over in australia, but I like the people of the DB office), they also do rentals.
Have you ever been to Deception Bay? How old is your son? My family moved to DB 25 yrs ago, and some are really involved into work with young people (youth centre, girl guides etc.), so if you need any informations, I could find out for you.

Google Earth is brilliant

Grettings from cold and cloudy Germany
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Re: Has anyone stayed at Bay View Palms - Deception Bay.

Originally Posted by Jadea
I can't help you with your question about where to stay, sorry. A good real estate agency in Deception Bay is Ray White (they're all over in australia, but I like the people of the DB office), they also do rentals.
Have you ever been to Deception Bay? How old is your son? My family moved to DB 25 yrs ago, and some are really involved into work with young people (youth centre, girl guides etc.), so if you need any informations, I could find out for you.

Google Earth is brilliant

Grettings from cold and cloudy Germany
Thanks for your reply anyway. We have never been to Oz before never mind Deception Bay! , but hope to have a nice, new, fab life there.

We have 2 sons, aged 12 and 3 so we will be looking for lots of different activities for the to attend, any info would be great thanks.

As for renting, my hubby emailed the complex in question and we had a response straight away. They said they didn't do short term lets, so that put an end to that one!

Are you moving to Oz yourself or do you have a general interest as your family live there.

Melissa