Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone spotted The Badger??

Has anyone spotted The Badger??

Old Feb 5th 2004, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone spotted The Badger??

Reported "Lost without Trace"...........

Last seen staggering towards railway station at early hour on Tuesday morning, clutching his life in a backpack.
Appearance - pale, thin, shattered-looking.

Spotted briefly today defending a mate, then vanished again.

================

Was our wedding really THAT scary?? :scared: :scared:

(or is it bacause my MIL thinks Dagboy is cuter than you are?!!!)
Old Feb 5th 2004, 8:39 am
WBB

Default Re: Has anyone spotted The Badger??

Originally posted by Pollyana
Reported "Lost without Trace"...........

Last seen staggering towards railway station at early hour on Tuesday morning, clutching his life in a backpack.
Appearance - pale, thin, shattered-looking.

Spotted briefly today defending a mate, then vanished again.

================

Was our wedding really THAT scary?? :scared: :scared:

(or is it bacause my MIL thinks Dagboy is cuter than you are?!!!)
he has posted on here today polly in THAT post, was he headed back to melbourne after the wedding?

Old Feb 5th 2004, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think thats the only post he did, then vanished again! We left him at the station, en route for the airport to return to Melbourne, with no credit on his phone, and - as I said - looking shell-shocked and pale!!!!

Mind you, Hevs did threaten to use up his internet credit..........
Old Feb 5th 2004, 8:54 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

I think thats the only post he did, then vanished again! We left him at the station, en route for the airport to return to Melbourne, with no credit on his phone, and - as I said - looking shell-shocked and pale!!!!

Mind you, Hevs did threaten to use up his internet credit..........
Hes sat next to me. As we speak. We have just been putting virus protection on the machine.

He says he needs to take a couple of weeks off from his "celbrity status". (Tosser )

Last edited by HUP; Feb 5th 2004 at 8:56 am.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Well at least we know he got back safely!
As for Celebrity Status..... :scared: - more likely my new rellies terrified him and he's still in shock!:scared:
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:20 am
Badge

got back from Brissy, and guilty of my jolly sojurn up to the wedding and on Mr and Mrs D's boat, I flung myself in to house hunting without further delay. Mrs B is in London and I am galloping around. (She misses my ute she tells me).

I am seeking counselling over the fact I am officially not cute enough for Mrs D. This will be the start of a downhill slope I fear.

BM

Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:26 am
Home and Happy

I am seeking counselling over the fact I am officially not cute enough for Mrs D.
Badger, I think only one person is cute enough for Mrs Dagboy, and thats Dagboy himself!
Glad you got back OK though, and hope you enjoyed yourself
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Badger, I think only one person is cute enough for Mrs Dagboy, and thats Dagboy himself!
Glad you got back OK though, and hope you enjoyed yourself
Hey Pollyana!
Are we still getting a proper update about the wedding?

Of course the pics were great, but I want more (doesn't have to be as long as mine of course that was a bit much!! )
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:42 am
Home and Happy

Simone, I'm working on it right now ....that gives advance notice to the rest of you to switch off now!!!
Haven't had more than 10 minutes to post all week, but now I have a bit more time to put something together - won't be up to your standard though!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 9:48 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Simone, I'm working on it right now ....that gives advance notice to the rest of you to switch off now!!!
Haven't had more than 10 minutes to post all week, but now I have a bit more time to put something together - won't be up to your standard though!
My standard, pffff! It's about quality not quantity, so I'm sure you'll do fine!!

I had thought you'd been busy, but saw you more today!

Good luck, looking forward to it
Old Feb 5th 2004, 10:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount

I am seeking counselling over the fact I am officially not cute enough for Mrs D. This will be the start of a downhill slope I fear.
LOL!! Ummmmm sorry Badge, but look at the bright side, Dagboy might not be cute enough for MrsB2B either .

Hope you enjoyed yourself up here too, even if I did give you a bit of a hard time .