Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

has anyone just sent off form to dimia

has anyone just sent off form to dimia

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default has anyone just sent off form to dimia

We have just got an email from our agent to say our forms have been sent yesterday.Is there anyone who is at the same stage as us?Tra was approaved in december.We are independant skilled.Ithink the form just gone is 47sk.Iwould just like to keep in touch with anyone in same position as us as i think this helps you stop stressing if you know someone else hasnt heard anything or when meds are req ect................
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has anyone just sent off form to dimia

Originally Posted by upthehammers
We have just got an email from our agent to say our forms have been sent yesterday.Is there anyone who is at the same stage as us?Tra was approaved in december.We are independant skilled.Ithink the form just gone is 47sk.Iwould just like to keep in touch with anyone in same position as us as i think this helps you stop stressing if you know someone else hasnt heard anything or when meds are req ect................
Hi

Have a check on www.austimeline.com I found it very helpful when I was waiting for ours.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there hammers, check our time table below , not had any contact as yet
hoping to hear this week!!!!.TRA was lightning quick though.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi there hammers, check our time table below , not had any contact as yet
hoping to hear this week!!!!.TRA was lightning quick though.
Our TRA took around 3 weeks we was chuffed with that.Iwill keep a watch for you to see how much time things are taking.cheers
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

hi there our tra was approved in december.we are getting our meds done unrequested friday,had xrays last tues.we have had our police clearances back.so now it is a matter of being patient and waiting.we re using an agent.hope all goes well for you x irishbloo
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

We're not far off you......
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SBUK
We're not far off you......
Hi everyone.
I sent skills assesment off (using an agent) December and they acknowledged early Jan. From what I can see they seem to be lightening quick and yet some seem slow.Mine is 4 weeks now and it`s not long and I am not worried but why the big differences on time do you think?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi, we have just sent tra to agent so hoping that will be submitted soon. Main application is almost ready to go so it can be submitted asap. Hubby is refrigeration and air con mechanic. If tra comes back as quick as others hopefully we wont be that far behind either
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 8:14 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Does it really mean we won't be able to escape West Ham fans even in OZ
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

N
Originally Posted by glennandkate
OMG Does it really mean we won't be able to escape West Ham fans even in OZ
No you will never escape westham fans.What team do you support?Where do you live in Kent as live very close to kent?I will keep an eye on your threads to see how things are going.Where in oz are you going?
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:53 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

N
No you will never escape westham fans.What team do you support?Where do you live in Kent as live very close to kent?I will keep an eye on your threads to see how things are going.Where in oz are you going?
I am a bit of a floater I must admit I keep an eye on west ham as my dad was big supporter(brought up in east ham).Hubby and son are Millwall :scared: Daughter, well won't even mention that team (wear red and everyone hates them )and as we live in Gillingham I go to their matches a few times a year as is walking distance... I'm not what you would call loyal...
And I am still undecided as to Oz. Have decided Joondalup if end up in WA or Mackay if end up in QLD. Just got to decide what side has better prospects for hubbys job.
Just keeping fingers crossed for positive TRA at the mo.
Good Luck on your application
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:58 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glennandkate
I.Hubby and son are Millwall
Pikey fans from Gillingham, who'd have thought it
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
yeah but no but

Originally Posted by fraser
Pikey fans from Gillingham, who'd have thought it
Some of us live in very nice caravans

Last edited by glennandkate; Jan 23rd 2006 at 8:29 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:14 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

We have just submitted TRA. Hoping for quick turnaround then we will submitting form to dimia.

Good luck for you!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi upthehammers
Yep we are at exactly the same point really - skilled 136 MODL arrived DIMIA in December, acknowledged 6.1.06. - now waiting for request for MEDS - this to us has been the most difficult wait!.

We have been quoted upto 8 weeks wait now before meds requested, as long as there is no other information needed.

Angela n Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.