Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

has anyone got bored with Perth?

has anyone got bored with Perth?

Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

terrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really nice
Default has anyone got bored with Perth?

we intend to arrive in perth jan 2005, having never been there, we've done the east coast, but are saving the cost of an activation trip by combining a holiday with somewhere else to visit, and hopefully settle.

our biggest concern is the islotion of perth, although everythig else is adding up just fine.

has anyone else arrived in perth and moved on to somewhere else, for any reason?

by the way its like winter in the UK at the moment, so happy thoughts would be great.

Terry, Nat & Amy
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

terrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really nice
Default Re: has anyone got bored with Perth?

Originally Posted by terrym
we intend to arrive in perth jan 2005, having never been there, we've done the east coast, but are saving the cost of an activation trip by combining a holiday with somewhere else to visit, and hopefully settle.

our biggest concern is the islotion of perth, although everythig else is adding up just fine.

has anyone else arrived in perth and moved on to somewhere else, for any reason?

by the way its like winter in the UK at the moment, so happy thoughts would be great.

Terry, Nat & Amy
Ooops! Jan 2006, british weather getting to me!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:20 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: has anyone got bored with Perth?

Hi there, this be interesting....weve never been to Aus and hoping to be in Perth next June!!! Cant be any worse than here I say xxxx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:31 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I for one can't wait to live there, not everyone will like it but I do !
If you like out door pursuits, quieter streets than most of UK , long hot summers , etc then u 2 could like it .
I know a couple who moved from Sydney to Perth and love it .
There is also lots of lovely WA to visit that will keep you busy on your hols for years
Check out http://www.expatsinwa.tk/
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by terrym

Terry, Nat & Amy

Here you go.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=perth+voted
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:07 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

....there was this chap that went by the name of Pommiebastard. Something tells me he fell out of love with the place. Though he hid it well. He had this rather catchy phrase Perth the ar*e end of the planet.

Sorry just an earlier thread reminded me of the old scamp.
But seriously most people seem to enjoy it there