Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone ever been rejected??

Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has anyone ever been rejected??

Because I'm obsessing over getting this visa, and because patience isn't one of my virtues , I started wondering whether anyone's ever have their visa rejected?

And by "anyone" I mean people who's health, police, character, experience, qualification checks are all fine and above board... Someone who has nothing to hide or no reason to doubt being accepted?
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:02 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Has anyone ever been rejected??

Originally Posted by Ryem78
Yes. I thought she was so right for me, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone ever been rejected??

Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

stickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant futurestickystickman has a brilliant future

is it me or is anyone else here confused by this answer?
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Because I'm obsessing over getting this visa, and because patience isn't one of my virtues , I started wondering whether anyone's ever have their visa rejected?

And by "anyone" I mean people who's health, police, character, experience, qualification checks are all fine and above board... Someone who has nothing to hide or no reason to doubt being accepted?
If you meet the criteria they will grant you the visa
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stickystickman
No, it can't just be you. It's me as well!!!! Lou x
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:04 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stickystickman
Rejected by a girlfriend
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

elzorro7823 is an unknown quantity at this point

so... what happened to her? why she couldn't pass and you were rejected?
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:38 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Has anyone ever been rejected??

Originally Posted by elzorro7823
so... what happened to her? why she couldn't pass and you were rejected?
No dude, it was a pun on the word "rejected".

I'm Australian; I can get back into my own country whenever I like.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

We were rejected on health grounds then I showed my photo and the female immi officer just stamped it ok. Seriously, we were rejected and appealed and won our appeal. Good luck.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Pollyana;

well said Ana,its as simple as that, there must have been some reason for the rejection, as Ana says if you meet all requirements they issue you the paperwork with the stamp.???
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:54 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

l don't understand the question? how can you be rejected if you meet all the criteria eg. health, criminal record, skills and qualifications and so on
Old Apr 25th 2009, 1:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
l don't understand the question? how can you be rejected if you meet all the criteria eg. health, criminal record, skills and qualifications and so on
It's just someone having a minor panic and imagining things that won't happen
Old Apr 25th 2009, 1:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Pollyana;

well said Ana,its as simple as that, there must have been some reason for the rejection, as Ana says if you meet all requirements they issue you the paperwork with the stamp.???
Now I'm confused!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Now I'm confused!
I was confused trying to figure out who Ana is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.