Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT A HOUSE WHILST ON A STUDENT VISA?

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT A HOUSE WHILST ON A STUDENT VISA?

Old May 4th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

sharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nice
Default HAS ANYONE BOUGHT A HOUSE WHILST ON A STUDENT VISA?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has bought a house whilst on a student visa? I know you can borrow up to $300,000 whilst on one, just wondering if anyone has actually done it?

If you dont mind me asking if you have, what were your initial fees and deposit, mys sister said hers on a $280000 mortgage were about $40000, that was about 2 years ago,

If you dont want to put the figures on the form you could PM me, I would be really grateful, just trying to work out whether we would have enough to buy, we are going to Adelaide hopefully in the modbury area near my sister,

thanks in advance

Sharon