Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Harry Potter at the imax

Harry Potter at the imax

Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Harry Potter at the imax

Ill leave it there....

Shall i get my coat?....................
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Harry Potter at the imax

blast - me and lou are going opening night. You need to send a detailed list of interests to all of us via email and then we'll know when to invite you! Admittedly, we did get the last two seats together so you'd have been sat on the floor!!! But if you want to get a seat and at least be in the same room - email me.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:43 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

My men are going Gold Class...how sad!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

It's on at the Imax?!?! Goes to the website ...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Briwi....6pm or 9pm? 6pm is now booked out....bummer, though Ive been on my own before, infact saw the Chamber of Secrets in Thailand with thai subtitles....the first time I saw it that is, you need to see them two or three times!