Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is it hard for young kids to adapt?

Is it hard for young kids to adapt?

Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Tracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Is it hard for young kids to adapt?

My nephew has been here 4.5 years. He was 3 when arrived - now nearly 8.
He sounds totally Australian, and even laughs at the way we say stuff now hahaha.
I think kids under 10 tend to find it easier. Teens tend to have more friends etc, so harder to start again - especially if they have known their current mates since bring 4 or 5 when they started school.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is it hard for young kids to adapt?

They're young. They should be able to adapt at that age. otherwise what hope have the rest of us got.

Too much mollycoddling of kids nowadays