Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hard Spa/Hot Tub Cover From Stock?

Hard Spa/Hot Tub Cover From Stock?

Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Question Hard Spa/Hot Tub Cover From Stock?

OK, so one of the jobs I have had to do on the Christmas list is get a new cover for the spa. But spending hours Googling I cannot find any company that stocks spa covers. They all say 'Made To Order' - which means probably not getting it until well after Christmas.

Its just a standard 6' x 6' (185 cm x 185cm) spa with round corners...there are hundreds of them in the shops, surely someone must stock the covers for them, they can't make them as a one off each time somebody buys one.

Anyone with any ideas where they might stock spare covers? Sydney would be good to save on freight.

Just for clarity, I am looking for the hard covers that fold in the middle that are filled with a high density foam and taper from the centre to the edge so the rain runs off, I dont want a cloth/pvc type pool cover.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hard Spa/Hot Tub Cover From Stock?

www.spacoversonline.com.au quote about 2 weeks for manufacture then delivery. I remember ours arriving quicker than expected (we were living in the shire at the time).

Give them a call, if you know your make and model then exactness on the measurements aren't so important, they managed to work out the model of ours from the 1980's with measurements and a photo.

I have no affiliation with the company but they did a good job with the spa cover from the last place (we went for the top strength one as it was inground so we needed it to be able to cope with possums landing on it along with gum tree branches) when our current place needs a new spa cover I'll be going there again.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hard Spa/Hot Tub Cover From Stock?

Originally Posted by spottydog
www.spacoversonline.com.au quote about 2 weeks for manufacture then delivery. I remember ours arriving quicker than expected (we were living in the shire at the time).

Give them a call, if you know your make and model then exactness on the measurements aren't so important, they managed to work out the model of ours from the 1980's with measurements and a photo.

I have no affiliation with the company but they did a good job with the spa cover from the last place (we went for the top strength one as it was inground so we needed it to be able to cope with possums landing on it along with gum tree branches) when our current place needs a new spa cover I'll be going there again.
Thanks for your help. I ended up ordering one on Friday from a company in Melbourne that makes them.

Still cannot understand why every spa shop sells 6' x 6' spas, yet everytime a cover is needed they have to be ordered specially.

Sure the Chinese will be happy to get in on this market!

Thanks again for your help.