Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

harcourts bluebook??

harcourts bluebook??

Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default harcourts bluebook??

Anyone heard of harcourts bluebook?
I get the australia outlook monthly paper here in the uk and it has this to purchase with many other books etc.
I was wondering how good it was,its got a few states and i suppose gives you an idea of prices and whats available etc.
Does anyone get this in the uk and if so where from,how much do you pay for it and is it monthly,weekly etc.
I have tried emailing australia outlook for more info but dont seem to be getting any reply and so was wondering if anyone knew where else i could buy or order a copy.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:59 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: harcourts bluebook??

Hello!

I have never heard of this, but did a search online and came up with this website which has a direct link to what it says are the latest Harcourts Bluebook online ... which it seems you can print!

Hopefully this is what you are looking for!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 10:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
Anyone heard of harcourts bluebook?
I get the australia outlook monthly paper here in the uk and it has this to purchase with many other books etc.
I was wondering how good it was,its got a few states and i suppose gives you an idea of prices and whats available etc.
Does anyone get this in the uk and if so where from,how much do you pay for it and is it monthly,weekly etc.
I have tried emailing australia outlook for more info but dont seem to be getting any reply and so was wondering if anyone knew where else i could buy or order a copy.
I wouldn't bother with it. Harcourts is a real estate agent, so the book will only have what Harcourts is selling. If you want to look at properties visit websites such as www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au or if you are coming to WA www.reiwa.com
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

The bluebook also tends to only have the cream of what they have to sell, so will give you the wrong impression regarding quality and prices for the average home buyer.