Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

Old Dec 25th 2003, 9:23 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

merry xmas everyone.........glad to say that this will be my last xmas in england for a while.
Old Dec 25th 2003, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Love from Larissa, Blim and the sprogs xxx
Old Dec 25th 2003, 12:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas everyone, quite a merry one here now cos of this bottle......but I've just run out of Baileys so have to go to bed..........
Auspicious/sad moment too - this is the only time I have been the only named member surfing this forum.......

Talk to you all on Boxing day....
Old Dec 25th 2003, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Just thought I'd transfer some Christmas pics and check emails ... I'm not addicted honest.

Tell you what though, the Aussie phrase "Full as a tick" is the very best description for how I feel right now!

Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brought visas and air tickets for all of you!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 5:11 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
It is strange to look back and see all the familiar names from last Christmas. Most people are already out there and thank Goodness we are nearly there! Don't think I could stand another grey, cold, damp one like this!!

I hope everyone gets their visas and is headed out there by the next Xmas.

Happy New Year!!
merry xmas tinaj
you and me are at a similar stage good luck for the coming year .we are staying with my mum and I cant wait to get over to new zealand its a bit cramped here. just noticed someone else is using my balloon avatar

Christchurch here we come 25th jan 04!!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas to all of you guys and hope you've all had a great day...we're stuffed full of turkey and pud...mmmm!

Kids are all toyed out and getting weary now....peace at last!

May you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year, whatever it may bring.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry crimbo!!

For one scarey moment I didnt see the date on the original email and thought PB had returned!!
Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry crimbo!!

For one scarey moment I didnt see the date on the original email and thought PB had returned!!
Old Dec 28th 2003, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Merry Christmas to all those past and present. May this new year bring good news to all. Take care and live life to the full, wherever you are.

Love Ginny