British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/happy-xmas-pb-everyone-else-forum-121634/)

Alan Collett Dec 11th 2002 11:14 pm

Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

I wanted to wish everyone on this Forum a Happy Xmas (yes, including you PB!) and to raise a glass to a New Year when you can plan your future with more certainty.

Merry Xmas!

kismet Dec 12th 2002 7:18 am

Cheers Alan,:)

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!!!!

Packers coming next week, due to fly out to Brisbane on 2-4th Jan cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all waiting 2003 will be your year
Kismet

Wanderlust Dec 12th 2002 7:28 am

Thanks Alan,
Hope you have a great Xmas too. Thanks for all the advice and help in 2002, and best of luck for 2003. Good luck to all the rest of you Oz hopefuls out there too!
W.

poggle Dec 12th 2002 8:45 am

Hi Alan! and all [inc. PB]

Hope you have a Great Christmas and Happy New Year too! Thanks for all your help so far this year! I hope 2003 will be a Great Year, and will make a lot of dreams come true! with all of us 4rumers getting our Visas asap!

Good Luck, and best wishes!:beer: :PARTY: ;)

mashiraz Dec 12th 2002 9:58 am

Thanks Alan,

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm glad I found you all, it has kept the dream alive. Roll on 2003...

Mash..

Originally posted by poggle
Hi Alan! and all [inc. PB]

Hope you have a Great Christmas and Happy New Year too! Thanks for all your help so far this year! I hope 2003 will be a Great Year, and will make a lot of dreams come true! with all of us 4rumers getting our Visas asap!

Good and best wishes!:beer: :PARTY: ;)

shellypuss Dec 12th 2002 10:40 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all - may we all get what we want in 2003.

Cheers

Shelly

sophia Dec 12th 2002 11:23 am

Hi guys

A very merry christmas to you all and here's to a prosperous and visatastic new year to you all.

We're currently gearing up for our first Christmas downunder...very weird!! We've just put the christmas tree up in 38 degree heat!!hmmm lets hope the bushfires die down before then too..especially the ones near us!! :eek:

love sophia xx

cinderella Dec 12th 2002 11:28 am

Happy Christmas everyone and very best wishes for the New Year.

Cinderella
:)

Sandra Dec 12th 2002 2:35 pm

Alan et al.

Merry Christmas and a Super New Year!

I would have gone mad without this site, and the Christmas Cheer helps!

love

parrot Dec 12th 2002 3:10 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Let's hope it rains visas in the new year.

Parrot

scoobydooathome Dec 12th 2002 6:12 pm

Merry Christmas to all,

and good luck to everyone waiting for their VISA'S.............

Scooby.

baldbutts Dec 12th 2002 6:27 pm

Bah Humbug !

BB-dogs are for as long as you don't get caught !

tinaj Dec 12th 2002 8:05 pm

Merry Christmas, may it be our last cold dreary one over here!

Tina

yvsie Dec 12th 2002 8:39 pm

May I say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too to all on this forum.

I am sooo pleased that I found this forum because it has been a wonderful scource of information for me when I needed it most.

I have also made lots of new friends, some of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting and I hope that these friendships continue to develop when we get to Oz.

Good luck to everyone for 2003.....

springflower Dec 12th 2002 10:40 pm

Merry Xmas Alan and to everyone on this forum
May all your dreams come true for 2003

Jan:)