Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year you lot!!!

Happy New Year you lot!!!

Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year you lot!!!

http://web.icq.com/friendship/browse...,16961,00.html
Hope you all have a great 2004!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:18 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year you lot!!!

Originally posted by Larissa
http://web.icq.com/friendship/browse...,16961,00.html
Hope you all have a great 2004!

cooool!!

happy new year larissa, and everyone!!!!!!

sue
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Loved that Larissa, pinched your idea and have sent it on to my friends!

Have a great time tonight, and a happy new year to you all.

Michaela
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year also to everyone on the Forum. For those still in limbo, good luck for the future.

footie chick x
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Happy New Year to all of you, and a sunnier 2004!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:30 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by tinaj
Happy New Year to all of you, and a sunnier 2004!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU RABBLE!! i hope the new brings the best of luck to us all!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Happy New Year to all of you, best wishes for 2004 wherever you are in the world
with love and hugs
rach, mark and chanelle x
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Happy New Year to all of you, best wishes for 2004 wherever you are in the world
with love and hugs
rach, mark and chanelle x
Lets hope the New Year, brings us all the good news we are waiting to hear ,All the BEST FOR 2004,hope you all have a good one.My first wish is to get the go ahead to Oz,second wish is for Spurs to stay in the Premier league,both seem far away at the moment.New i shouldnt of hit the Gin so early.Have a good un.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

THFC....I think you should pin hopes on the visa as opposed to spurs staying up!!!!lol

Any news on yours yet??

Scott
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by scottalison6
THFC....I think you should pin hopes on the visa as opposed to spurs staying up!!!!lol

Any news on yours yet??

Scott
No no news yet im afraid,keeping my fingers crossed for Jan,i know our postman well and as soon as we get any mail from Oz my house is first on his list,as for Spurs, i think i need to keep more than my fingers crossed.PS. im not that far from you live in Welwyn ,Herts.Have a good un.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by thfc
Lets hope the New Year, brings us all the good news we are waiting to hear ,All the BEST FOR 2004,hope you all have a good one.My first wish is to get the go ahead to Oz,second wish is for Spurs to stay in the Premier league,both seem far away at the moment.New i shouldnt of hit the Gin so early.Have a good un.

Don't think i'll ever live it done if we go down, hubby is a Liverpool supporter and my boss is a Villa fan!
c'mon Spurs
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Don't think i'll ever live it done if we go down, hubby is a Liverpool supporter and my boss is a Villa fan!
c'mon Spurs
I think we need more than c'mon you Spurs,more like eleven new players and a decent Manager.There again if your old man is a Liverpool fan what does he know!!!!! [joke].Lets hope we sign some younger players now.[ Bring back Freund]110% every game,thats what we need .Cheers.Bored Yid.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

At least Kanoute has now shown his true colours!!!OOOHH what a bargain!!!!!Up the hammers!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

c'mon Spurs
I think we need more than c'mon you Spurs,more like eleven new players and a decent Manager.There again if your old man is a Liverpool fan what does he know!!!!! [joke].Lets hope we sign some younger players now.[ Bring back Freund]110% every game,thats what we need .Cheers.Bored Yid.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by scottalison6
At least Kanoute has now shown his true colours!!!OOOHH what a bargain!!!!!Up the hammers!!
What a surprise we buy another injury prone player who can join the rest of them on the bench. My claim to fame is when i was born, the first person to hold me after my old man ,was Ronnie Boyce old West Ham player,dont know how old you are,do you remember him.Ps i was born in 1964.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.