Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year Pollyanna!!!

Happy New Year Pollyanna!!!

Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year Pollyanna!!!

and once more for good luck-

HAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWW WWWWWYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sue
xx
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year Pollyanna!!!

and a toast from Larissa and Blim - to health, happiness, insanity and lots of time away from the MIL!!!!!! Hope you heard our glasses clinking!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can just hear the glasses above the fireworks! Sydney ones repeated on TV and Brisbane ones outside!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lets hope you're all here for next year!!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Pollyana

Happy New Year Pollyana. Hoping 2004 is a great year for you.

See you soon

Regards
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:19 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

I know i'm new, and you dont really know me, but Happy New Year from me too!!!

(I'm stuck at work but still loved up cos my girlfriend is visiting from Australia)

Have a great 2004.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:24 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you too Loose - doesn't matter if you're new, we are all mates round here!!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:31 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Can just hear the glasses above the fireworks! Sydney ones repeated on TV and Brisbane ones outside!!!

Happy New Year to you Pollyana and The Bloke. Did you get to wake him up or let the fireworks do it?

We're just off out to catch the Perth Fireworks display.

Catch you all next year

Donna & Chris
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year Missus!!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year Pollyana and hubbie to be.

footie chick xx
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Happy New Year P&C. Hope the fireworks were good. See you soon!!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 7:53 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you're probably asleep by now, but Happy New Year from me too!!
Have a great 2004!

Still 2 hours to go here! Just been to my parents in law, now to my parents, who have friends over from Perth. Then at 1am of to the nightclub!
Old Dec 31st 2003, 10:42 pm
Home and Happy

I think it was the fact that I turned the fireworks up loud that woke him up, bless him! Can't complain though, got up this morning and he's cleaned up the kitchen and sitting room! AND put away all the videos off the floor! Think I've got a good one here after all!!!