Happy New Year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of
Default Happy New Year

Hi All

Just wanted to wish everyone in Aus and England a very happy new year, and for those like me good luck in selling your houses lets keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Paula
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all
Default Re: Happy New Year

Originally Posted by Paula Cox
Hi All

Just wanted to wish everyone in Aus and England a very happy new year, and for those like me good luck in selling your houses lets keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Paula
Same here to you all - Happy New Year - and by the way Paula you must be very busy, very excited or couldnt sleep - 5.24am!!!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:13 pm
ABCDiamond

And a to you to

Old Jan 1st 2009, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough

Happy New year everyone