Happy New Year

Old Dec 29th 2002, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Happy New Year

Just to wish everyone on this site a Happy New Year.

I hope everone gets their visas through asap, I am especially thinking of all you London lot who have been waiting an age - it can't be long now.

I look forward to reading more posts tiltled' I got it' and 'Yipee!' over the next year.

Best wishes to you all.

Tina
Old Dec 29th 2002, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy New Year

P.S Has anyone ever spent a New Years eve in Aus - what was it like- do they make a big celebration of it?
Old Dec 30th 2002, 3:54 pm
Magnetic Member

magnetman is on a distinguished road

Happy new year to you too Tina, hope your visa gets sorted. Although we are going to Brisbane we intend to spend a lot of weekends on the Sunshine coast - wear a pink carnation so we can recognise you on the beach
Old Dec 30th 2002, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

aliceJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I've spent a couple of New Year's Eves in Sydney. Loads of booze and fireworks and no dire need to get home to get out of the cold. Yes, they love a New Years party.
Old Dec 30th 2002, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy New Year

Originally posted by tinaj
P.S Has anyone ever spent a New Years eve in Aus - what was it like- do they make a big celebration of it?
Everybody`s seen the sydney thing on tv looks great.On a smaller scale 2 years ago spent new year in adelaide and had a blast.Had tickets for hogsbreath in glenelg and went into the street just before midnight to watch the fireworks on the jetty.The streets were packed,very friendly,followed by all night party with a swim at dawn. happy new year jockney
Old Dec 30th 2002, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool pr subjects.

HAPPY PR NEW YEAR to all in the same old slow boat ha ha.
all the string vest to all those who need sun on their backs.

have a goodun ive got the noiseyest fire works for midnight because we move out end of jan so give the neybores something to remember me by.
remember keep your hand on your hapney and keep smileing.

cheers tipper. i might be sticking to my sheets when i get my PR .