Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HAPPY TO HELP! anyone moving over to geelong area

HAPPY TO HELP! anyone moving over to geelong area

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 4:15 am
Just Joined

tabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant future
Default HAPPY TO HELP! anyone moving over to geelong area

Hi been here a few weeks now and settling in bit by bit. Got here on a SIR visa and so finding our way with that. To all you in the UK trying to get through the visa process I wish you luck and speedy replies to all that waiting. If anyone wants to contact me you are welcome I will help all I can. We are about 50 mins from Melbourne here. If anyone needs help when arriving here or just some info before you make the move just send me a message and I will try my best. Having people to help is something I know I really needed especially once we got here. Its a massive move especially with 2 kids. Always here to help
Nikki
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:04 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY TO HELP! anyone moving over to geelong area

Nikki ,that's really kind of you and if we ever get the visa and head out your way ,I'll take you up on your very kind offer . Lor
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:27 am
Just Joined

tabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant futuretabdan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lor
Nikki ,that's really kind of you and if we ever get the visa and head out your way ,I'll take you up on your very kind offer . Lor
No problem keep the support in mind it really does help
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:08 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tabdan
Hi been here a few weeks now and settling in bit by bit. Got here on a SIR visa and so finding our way with that. To all you in the UK trying to get through the visa process I wish you luck and speedy replies to all that waiting. If anyone wants to contact me you are welcome I will help all I can. We are about 50 mins from Melbourne here. If anyone needs help when arriving here or just some info before you make the move just send me a message and I will try my best. Having people to help is something I know I really needed especially once we got here. Its a massive move especially with 2 kids. Always here to help
Nikki
Nikki,
what an offer
We plan to head over in November, that's if we can de-clutter by then and the house gets sold
That reminds me must put it up for sail some time
(that's after I finish doing al;l those little jobs that haven't beed done and need doing to sell it )

How do you find Geelong?

Bye
Mark