Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Happy Happy!

Happy Happy Happy!

Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:18 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Happy Happy!

Jeez, come on everyone, its getting a bit depressing on here today isn't it?

You should all be out there enjoying your big houses, swimming pools, the beach and the climate instead of whinging about the trivial things in life like getting a job, missing friends and family, missing spring and financial worries!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:19 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Happy Happy!

Originally posted by jayr

You should all be out there enjoying your big houses, swimming pools, the beach and the climate instead of whinging about the trivial things in life like getting a job, missing friends and family, missing spring and financial worries!
...pzztttt...
Attached Thumbnails Happy Happy Happy!-bug-zapper-mosquito.jpg  
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy Happy Happy!

Originally posted by jayr

lol. We don't have a pool but theres always the beach!!

After all... lifes one beach..
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Or getting a seat on Jetstar......
Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:38 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

And the price of lettuce can only go down.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I would if I wasn't stuck and work & only having about 30 mins of the day to spend on me/family before I collapse in a heap exhausted.................

Oh take me away from it all...................
Old Feb 26th 2004, 12:55 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

and theres only so much wood one can lift in a morning......
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

A little cloudy this morning at Kings Beach, Caloundra but surprising how that sun still gets you, some good surf waves though. Clouds did disperse about 2pm though.

Must get a job soon.:scared:
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
like jet s**** new computers
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I never thought the fact that it is raining would cheer me up!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:28 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by bondipom
The price of meat is still good

I've converted it into UK figures

My meat shopping today:

13.2 lbs Rump Steak at £0.76 per lb - £10.02
11lbs Sausages at £0.38 per lb - £4.15
4.95 lbs Pork Chops at £0.75 per lb - £3.71
Total - £17.87

Yep, that rump steak was $3.99 per kilo. It looks OK, i'll taste t tomorrow.

Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:32 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
The price of meat is still good

I've converted it into UK figures

My meat shopping today:

13.2 lbs Rump Steak at £0.76 per lb - £10.02
11lbs Sausages at £0.38 per lb - £4.15
4.95 lbs Pork Chops at £0.75 per lb - £3.71
Total - £17.87

Yep, that rump steak was $3.99 per kilo. It looks OK, i'll taste t tomorrow.
Bloody hell ABC, is that from Pattersons?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:37 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Bloody hell ABC, is that from Pattersons?
No, its from Pattons, in the CoCo's shopping area.
Similar name, but different companies. The Rump is on special today and tomorrow Just one rump per customer

Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

11lbs of sausages!!! That's like eating a month old baby!!

That is mega cheap - what sort of place do you buy from?
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:44 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by DianeOZ
11lbs of sausages!!! That's like eating a month old baby!!

That is mega cheap - what sort of place do you buy from?
Are you trying to put me off my sausages !!

It's just a butchers that likes to charge low prices, and as a result has a massive turnover. You can pay higher prices for better quality, but they often do specials. And when they do, I fill the freezer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.