Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Happy Fathers Day

Hope all you Dads in Aus are going to be spoilt and have lots of fun with the kids today

The sun is shinning and we are having a well deserved day off. (well HUP is and i'm about to become a slave for the day, but hey ho)

Have a good one y'all

xxx
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Fathers Day

Originally Posted by hevs
Hope all you Dads in Aus are going to be spoilt and have lots of fun with the kids today

The sun is shinning and we are having a well deserved day off. (well HUP is and i'm about to become a slave for the day, but hey ho)

Have a good one y'all

xxx
Well thankyou Hevs.

Does that give me an excuse to get the two teenagers outta bed early today ?

They usually surface sometime after noon
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:33 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Well thankyou Hevs.

Does that give me an excuse to get the two teenagers outta bed early today ?

They usually surface sometime after noon
Yep! Get em up and demand bacon sarnies NOW!!!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:06 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Yep! Get em up and demand bacon sarnies NOW!!!

aye, happy Fathers Day lads, I was supposed to be having breakfast in bed, but like Bix, my 2 teenagers are still asleep
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

i rang my father this morning to wish him a happy aussie fathers day...*VBS*..and happy fathers day to all dads' in aussie land..*S*
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:19 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

...and i'm about to become a slave for the day, but hey ho)
Do you get to wear the outfit (I guess you gotta pander to HUP's little foibles today )? And do you dare post the pics? :scared:

Cheers
Anya.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:34 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Do you get to wear the outfit (I guess you gotta pander to HUP's little foibles today )? And do you dare post the pics? :scared:

Cheers
Anya.
I wouldn't want everyone to bring up their bacon sarnies
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:36 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't want everyone to bring up their bacon sarnies
chance would be a fine thing...
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by walla1
chance would be a fine thing...
Maccas do a decent one....
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:41 am
Keeping it fairly real

Maccas do a decent one....
yuk
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:43 am
High in the Dandenongs

yuk
I love 'em. Anyways beggars can't be choosers mate
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:45 am
Keeping it fairly real

I love 'em. Anyways beggars can't be choosers mate
well, I'm gonna make an almighty noise in a minute then run into the bedroom and pretend I'm asleep then hopefully my breakfast will appear
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:45 am
ABCDiamond

My Fathers day gifts were:
Big Block of Cadburys Dairy Millk Turkish Delight
Big Block of Cadburys Dairy Milk Cashew Nut
Terrys Dark Chocolate Orange, with a note saying "Not ALL yours, share it!"
& A Spray & Wipe bottle and a cleaning Mit

When's Mothers day?, so I can pass those last ones on

Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:47 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
My Fathers day gifts were:
Big Block of Cadburys Dairy Millk Turkish Delight
Big Block of Cadburys Dairy Milk Cashew Nut
Terrys Dark Chocolate Orange, with a note saying "Not ALL yours, share it!"
& A Spray & Wipe bottle and a cleaning Mit

When's Mothers day?, so I can pass those last ones on
lucky you

at the moment I've got diddly squat.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you

at the moment I've got diddly squat.
Me too

Youngest one has just surfaced with a nice pressie.

He's got a recurrence of tonsilitis so better get him to the quacks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.