Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Happy Christmas Thread

The Happy Christmas Thread

Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:27 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Happy Christmas Thread

Well, I'm about to head off back to Jersey for Christmas so thought I would say a big Happy Christmas to everyone and wish you all the best for the coming year. May 2005 bring peace and harmony and visas/house sales/decent exchange rate etc etc etc

Maybe we should make this the thread for wishing each other a Happy Christmas......
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Happy Christmas Thread

Yes, same sentiments as bundy and as we say in Scotland ' Lang may yir lumb reek '
Heres to you

Bill n Linz
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Yes, same sentiments as bundy and as we say in Scotland ' Lang may yir lumb reek '
Heres to you

Bill n Linz
I'll second that

Happy Christmas everybody.

G
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'll second that

Happy Christmas everybody.

G

LOL! I didn't have a clue either G......
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Just got the visa (last night 10.45) well co informed us :scared:.

sold house..........should be completed next month.

merry xmas and happy new year to eveyone

les john & joe
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by JJL family
Just got the visa (last night 10.45) well co informed us :scared:.

sold house..........should be completed next month.

merry xmas and happy new year to eveyone

les john & joe

Congrats to you then! That's a good chrimbo present
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Well, I'm about to head off back to Jersey for Christmas so thought I would say a big Happy Christmas to everyone and wish you all the best for the coming year. May 2005 bring peace and harmony and visas/house sales/decent exchange rate etc etc etc

Maybe we should make this the thread for wishing each other a Happy Christmas......
Happy Christmas to you and yours Bundy and I hope next year is less stressful than this one has been for you.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Smile Re: The Happy Christmas Thread

Merry Xmas everyone- heres hoping its a white one seeing as its our last in England

nat