Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy birthday Tonyk38

Wikiposts

Happy birthday Tonyk38

Old Nov 30th 2004, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future
Default Re: Happy birthday Tonyk38

Happy Birfdee Tonyk!!!! Hope it's a good 'un!!!!

love honeybob x
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:04 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by honeybob
Happy Birfdee Tonyk!!!! Hope it's a good 'un!!!!

love honeybob x
Holy smokes is this a coincidence or what! How the devil are you?!

I started a thread only the other day asking of your whereabouts as I was a bit concerned that you'd given up on the whole Aus thing! Are you still going? Tell us all!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Holy smokes is this a coincidence or what! How the devil are you?!

I started a thread only the other day asking of your whereabouts as I was a bit concerned that you'd given up on the whole Aus thing! Are you still going? Tell us all!
Happy birthday tony.

Get any nice pressies?
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

oh christ tony, sorry to worry you mate!!

i'm absolutely fine babe, but thankyou so much for your concern, it's real considerate of you, ever the gent!

have been checking in from time to time, but tell me, have i missed any scandal? what's the gen with the troll???? who is it???

been having a couple of 'off' moments re. moving to oz and leaving behind my fab friends, but i'm hoping that is normal!

one such mate is with me now, and has just kindly pointed out that i dance like moneypen's avatar!!! just done the research, danced in kitchen with wine in hand, and actually she's ****ing spot on!!! is there no hope?

love honey xx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:57 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

H a p p y B i r t h d a y T o n y !!!

Hope you've had a good day and have had a to celebrate your new age does this mean you smoke pot around a camp fire???

C u soon
Luv
Ang & Rich
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:59 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

oh christ tony, sorry to worry you mate!!

i'm absolutely fine babe, but thankyou so much for your concern, it's real considerate of you, ever the gent!

have been checking in from time to time, but tell me, have i missed any scandal? what's the gen with the troll???? who is it???

been having a couple of 'off' moments re. moving to oz and leaving behind my fab friends, but i'm hoping that is normal!

one such mate is with me now, and has just kindly pointed out that i dance like moneypen's avatar!!! just done the research, danced in kitchen with wine in hand, and actually she's ****ing spot on!!! is there no hope?

love honey xx
Awww you're so sweet with the complements!

Moneypen's cat must be one of my favourite avatars, along with your rocking monkey, big ears and all, LOL!

We've adopted a troll on the forum, or more accurately he's adopted us.....
He's been banned God knows how many times and keeps coming back under a different name. He's back again now, but I just can't remember what his latest ID is, much to my annoyance. Dare say he'll show his true colours soon enough!

Great to have you back Honeybob, stick around!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by debsy
Happy birthday tony.

Get any nice pressies?
Thanks Debsy!

Not much on the pressie front I'm afraid. I don't normally celebrate my b'day and can't even remember when it is half the time, LOL!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks Debsy!

Not much on the pressie front I'm afraid. I don't normally celebrate my b'day and can't even remember when it is half the time, LOL!
You will have a summer birthday when you get here so you will be able to celebrate in the sunshine. My daughters have always had winter birthdays and now they have summer birthdays and mine is vice versa
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
H a p p y B i r t h d a y T o n y !!!

Hope you've had a good day and have had a beer to celebrate your new age does this mean you smoke pot around a camp fire???

C u soon
Luv
Ang & Rich
LOL, don't let the long hair fool you!

I had a few already and I'm still going strong! Might fall over by midnight....

Great to meet you last weekend, hope all is well! Cas is coming down this Friday to have a look at my stamp collection....
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

oi tonyk! just read your favourite album list in the lounge, if i remember correctly!!!

well, well! i'm tres impressed in your musical choice!

p j harvey, absolutely brilliant! and rem too!

what about beth orton? joni mitchell? tori amos? to name just a few birthday boy!

oh and the cure!

sorry, have i just hijacked your birthday thread? sorry!!!!

honey xx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:22 am
Account Closed

oi tonyk! just read your favourite album list in the lounge, if i remember correctly!!!

well, well! i'm tres impressed in your musical choice!

p j harvey, absolutely brilliant! and rem too!

what about beth orton? joni mitchell? tori amos? to name just a few birthday boy!

oh and the cure!

sorry, have i just hijacked your birthday thread? sorry!!!!

honey xx
Hijack away, I'm just glad to see you here and in one piece!

Glad someone likes my musical choices.....
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

well tony, i'm going to have to retire!!! sorry, bit pathetic i know, it's only 10.30, bit of a light weight, friend's boyfriend has picked her up, all on my lonesome! gonna hit the sack! feeling drained after work... some days do you feel mad for training to be a nurse? naaahhhhhhh!!!!!

will definitely catch up tomorrow mate! take care!!

bob xx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:45 am
Account Closed

well tony, i'm going to have to retire!!! sorry, bit pathetic i know, it's only 10.30, bit of a light weight, friend's boyfriend has picked her up, all on my lonesome! gonna hit the sack! feeling drained after work... some days do you feel mad for training to be a nurse? naaahhhhhhh!!!!!

will definitely catch up tomorrow mate! take care!!

bob xx
G'night matey! Pleasant dreams, see you tomorrow!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

G'night matey! Pleasant dreams, see you tomorrow!
was going to hit the sack, until you PM'd me!!!

bob xx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:08 am
Account Closed

was going to hit the sack, until you PM'd me!!!

bob xx
Stick around, Cas should be here in a min!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.