Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Son!!- 1st Aussie B'day.

Happy Birthday Son!!- 1st Aussie B'day.

Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Happy Birthday Son!!- 1st Aussie B'day.

It is our first family Aussie birthday today, my youngest is 5.

We bought him a huge trampoline, which they are busy bouncing on in the garden. Never could have got one of those in England it rains too much!!

Don't worry if your child has a 'Winter' birthday up here in QLD, it is lovely and sunny today and perfect temp at 26c.

We also have bought him his Karate kit, which he can't wait to pick up this evening. He is already a yellow tip belt and I am so proud of him as he is the youngest in the club.

At times like this I begin to feel guilty that family are not around and then I think, he would not have even have been doing Karate, trampolining, swimming, roller blading like he does here if we were still in Eng.

He only managed to get 1 card so far from the Uk, I expect the others will arrive in 2 or 3 months!!!! It was a bit sad as he could not rememeber who my grandparents were, I shall have to get the pictures out to remind him.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

leejo is on a distinguished road

Many happy returns to the birthday boy, and here's to many more birthdays in the sun!!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!!! Can I come and play on the trampoline?!!

Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Happy 5th birthday,

You will have so much fun playing in the garden with your new toys have fun.

Is your son haveing a party?

well my birthday is in december the 17th so all my birthday was cold and raining not snowing at all.So going to like it in brisbane because my birthday is going to be very hot yes hot.

Take Care

Ann Marie
Old Jul 26th 2004, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday to your son!!

Sorry to be nosey but how much did you pay for your trampoline, we've got a 12ft one and I don't know if to ship it or sell and buy a new one there.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Happy Birthday!!! Can I come and play on the trampoline?!!

I am going to have to hide it next time you come around!!

Remember to bring your Tennis raquet, swimmers and P.E kit ready for Tina's new fitness club house, when you come next time. :

We paid $129 from Kmart ( Christmas lay-by sale price, usually it is about $200) it is about 3.5m x 2m and has all the padded covers for the springs as well.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:23 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday little man!!!!!!

Go on.....gizza go on your trampoline....me an Pollyana promise we'll be sensible...
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday Son!!- 1st Aussie B'day.-birthdaymant.gif  
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Only if you promise to share nicely, I don't want accidents
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:28 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo!!!!! we will
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday Son!!- 1st Aussie B'day.-tigger.gif  
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Tinaj,
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by artep
woo hoo!!!!! we will
Yeah, we will, we'll share and take turns properly.....and promise not to push each other off the edge!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:22 am.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:27 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

happy birthday to your son Tinaj!

my daughter is 6 next month and I'm almost dreading it as I'm feeling a bit wobbly anyway, and i think it'll remind me about whos not there etc, but I really must rediscover that positive way of thinking that you always show, and think of all the things she does here every other day of the year that she couldnt in england. Thanks for the reminder!
Michaela
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Just think of the awful weather over there, there is no way we would buy a trampoline in England!

Birthdays are hard times, when he opened the card he said to me 'My Nanny loves me really much' almost like he was trying to convince himself. Poor love, mind you we love him enough for all his Nannies.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

Ooooh, chin up Michaela, are you not feeling any better yet?
Must get you together with Tinaj, she is just soooo positive that it cheers even me up! And you can play on the trampoline with me and Petra
Old Jul 27th 2004, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Read this really good email on positivity today, wish I had kept I should post it on here.

Think of all the good things you have and you will feel happier about everything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.