Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Hev`s

Wikiposts

Happy Birthday Hev`s

Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:53 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

aw shucks hup!!!..lovely lyrics..where they from??

happy birthday hevs!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Have a good one, or have a good hangover

Di x
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:42 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Happy Birthday.. Gemini I take it? . it explains something..... now step away from that chainsaw now!!!!
( my husband is a Gemini, had his birthday last weekend)wicked /dangerous people if they are near power tools... just a tip don't ever give anything with power, sharp tools anything to a gemini.. it will be at your own peril

cheers and happy birthday to you
Old Jun 17th 2004, 4:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ceri
Happy Birthday.. Gemini I take it? . it explains something..... now step away from that chainsaw now!!!!
( my husband is a Gemini, had his birthday last weekend)wicked /dangerous people if they are near power tools... just a tip don't ever give anything with power, sharp tools anything to a gemini.. it will be at your own peril

cheers and happy birthday to you

Behave Aussie Ceri, I'm Gemini to.
Just leave my tools out of it.

Happy Birthday Hevs, I see you got same weather I got for mine. BYW if your middle aged what does that make me.:scared:
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:36 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy B'day Hevs, 40 at last, eh?, welcome to the sad old farts club.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by hevs
pmsl at pol and petra

Thanks Tracie for remembering, i opened my real card this morning

The minstrels are all gone, but i still have the bournville

Spending the evening preparing Mrs B to B for her very special day tomorrow:scared: But we will do something next weekend to celebrate me reaching middle age
Hevs - was it a big one?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Hevs
Hope you have a lovely day and lots of choccie cake!

Did the expats organise a collection of Bunnings vouchers for you?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:01 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Happy Birthday Hevs
Hope you have a lovely day and lots of choccie cake!

Did the expats organise a collection of Bunnings vouchers for you?

We are arranging the next Ex Pats meet in Bunnings cafe for her HP.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Happy B'day Hevs, 40 at last, eh?, welcome to the sad old farts club.
you cheeky sod I must look well bad on my piccies then
NO it wasn't THAT bigga one Debs, just 35:scared:

And what can i say about my lovely hub??? STAR!!! The lyrics are from a song called "how long will i love you" by The Waterboys. It was our "first dance song" at our wedding, ahhhhhh
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
you cheeky sod I must look well bad on my piccies then
NO it wasn't THAT bigga one Debs, just 35:scared:

And what can i say about my lovely hub??? STAR!!! The lyrics are from a song called "how long will i love you" by The Waterboys. It was our "first dance song" at our wedding, ahhhhhh

Oh look at me. Late again with the birthday wishes. But I hope you had a lovely birthday Hevs!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:29 pm
The Godfather

Birthday today & a wedding tomorrow, What a social butterfly our Hevs is.
Have a great weekend darl.

ps. Hup your a big softie after all.