Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Ceri

Happy Birthday Ceri

Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:17 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Happy Birthday Ceri

Happy Birthday Ceri

Has anyone given you a poo pressie today?
Would some karma suffice instead?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:26 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Happy Birthday Ceri

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Happy Birthday Ceri

Has anyone given you a poo pressie today?
Would some karma suffice instead?
Cheers
no! lol , actually I haven't opened my prezzies yet, will do that tonight.

I can guess what they are, knickers and clothes from mum, pretty designer clothes from mum-in-law ( where she think I'll wear them here I don't know), money from dad-in-law. more clothes from friends, ( I swear they are trying to tell me something lol, like I should dress properly) and hubby will have bought me something which he can use too if I don't like it lol - fishing stuff, tools, or computer stuff - no poo!!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday, have a great day
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:41 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jimtrish
Happy birthday, have a great day
cheers, it's great being 21 ( for the umteenth time lol)
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri
cheers, it's great being 21 ( for the umteenth time lol)

I say that every year, but the kids are too clever now and gleefully told everyone i was 36 this year ( back in feb) have fun.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all

Penblwydd Hapus Ceri!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:30 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally Posted by welshgirl
Penblwydd Hapus Ceri!
Diolch
Old Apr 14th 2005, 2:19 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Aussie Ceri. xxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 14th 2005, 2:37 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally Posted by Bordy
Happy Birthday Aussie Ceri. xxxxxxxxxx

It doesn't wind me up, I think it's funny.

Thank you, and Ahh up your skirt, sorry I mean kilt lol
cheers
Old Apr 14th 2005, 3:04 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshgirl
Penblwydd Hapus Ceri!

Ooo, what she said
Old Apr 14th 2005, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Ooo, what she said
My welsh extends as far as counting to ten, singing the first verse of some hymn or other, and calling you a pig. Not much help for wishing someone a happy birthday. Should have paid more attention in school.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:46 am
Y Ddraig Goch

My welsh extends as far as counting to ten, singing the first verse of some hymn or other, and calling you a pig. Not much help for wishing someone a happy birthday. Should have paid more attention in school.

you can call me a mochyn if you want , I quite like pigs , I'd own one if could, so I would not have been upset lol

cheers milbonner too.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Ceri
you can call me a mochyn if you want , I quite like pigs , I'd own one if could, so I would not have been upset lol

cheers milbonner too.
mochyn - great, it's funny how that word has stayed in my head all these years. My school (aged around 5-6) was very serious about teaching welsh. It was more important that I could recite a page of welsh than spell my own name. Maybe I should have changed my name to pig?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:55 am
Y Ddraig Goch

mochyn - great, it's funny how that word has stayed in my head all these years. My school (aged around 5-6) was very serious about teaching welsh. It was more important that I could recite a page of welsh than spell my own name. Maybe I should have changed my name to pig?
lol

I'm out of here now, I'm off to have a few -
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Penblwydd Hapus Ceri!
(Welshgirl beat me to it, but the sentiment is the same!!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.