Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia Day

Old Jan 26th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Happy Australia Day

...to all the Aussies and wannabe Aussies out there...

SS
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:03 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy Australia Day

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
...to all the Aussies and wannabe Aussies out there...

SS
Happy Aussie Day everyone!!!

R
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Hopefully we can all celebrate it in Oz next year!

Will have a few tinnys later

Bill
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

happy australia day too
we're also hving some tinnies
won't make it to oz by the next one but hopfully the one after that
shell
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Australia Day to one and all !

Not been in the country long (since the 12th), but happily here to enjoy the day - and many more to come

It's been hot, hot, hot and humid in Melbourne today - so I went to a park and had a pleasant, lazy day.

Also saw my first BIG spider in my house - brown bu**er the size of a dinner plate :scared: - and I'm sleeping on a mattress on the floor at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!

Cas
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Happy Australia Day to one and all !

Not been in the country long (since the 12th), but happily here to enjoy the day - and many more to come

It's been hot, hot, hot and humid in Melbourne today - so I went to a park and had a pleasant, lazy day.

Also saw my first BIG spider in my house - brown bu**er the size of a dinner plate :scared: - and I'm sleeping on a mattress on the floor at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!

Cas
happy aussie day one and all.
sleep well cas, and watch out for those huntsman!! great catching up with you.

take care

Trish
xx
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jimtrish
happy aussie day one and all.
sleep well cas, and watch out for those huntsman!! great catching up with you.

take care

Trish
xx

Watch
is the operative word - will now be sleeping with eyes open - and mouth sellotaped shut!!!!!!!!!!

Cas xx

Last edited by carolinegorka; Jan 26th 2005 at 10:23 am.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I just think it's a shame all Aussies couldn't enjoy the day as they had to work. Shopworkers and fast food joints especially.

I know cos I was there shopping....and had to eat
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
I just think it's a shame all Aussies couldn't enjoy the day as they had to work. Shopwokers and fast food joints especially.

Me too - couldn't get any cigs though
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bix
I just think it's a shame all Aussies couldn't enjoy the day as they had to work. Shopworkers and fast food joints especially.

I sold Oz flags and flashing trinkets in Sydney a couple of years ago on Australia day. It was an amazing sight, and better than new years. Hopefully i'll be in Perth for the next one!

Happy Australia day everyone!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 12:47 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from the firework display in Perth, fanbloodytastic, wine was good too