Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happiness is £255 a week

Happiness is £255 a week

Old Jul 4th 2003, 4:17 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happiness is £255 a week

But of sillyness from the worlds leading newspaper , I did picture new refugees and reading some of the lifestyles they well could be.
All the we have to go refugees on here must be the super rich who lead unhappy lifes?

THE happiest Brits earn just £255 a week, a report revealed yesterday.

Researchers quizzed 10,000 workers and 5,000 families — and found those on modest wages lead far more contented lives than big earners.

Average UK pay is £19,936 a year, but people earning just two-thirds of that — £13,290 — were the most satisfied, the survey found.

The report authors also found that a THIRD of the super-rich were unhappy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003302241,00.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 4th 2003 at 4:26 am.
Old Jul 4th 2003, 4:40 am
The Tooth Fairy

No money's a big worry, lotsa money is a bigger worry for the insecure.

Old Jul 4th 2003, 4:44 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
No money's a big worry, lotsa money is a bigger worry for the insecure.

I handle the worry , being potless now that is a worry.

Old Jul 4th 2003, 6:33 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

well i earn the average here in the u.k. and in perth i`ll prob earn two thirds that.
does this mean i`ll be a happy pom in perth???
Old Jul 4th 2003, 7:11 am
Banned

Originally posted by denhim
well i earn the average here in the u.k. and in perth i`ll prob earn two thirds that.
does this mean i`ll be a happy pom in perth???
To be honest 9 years ago I had 400 quid a week clear in me fist , first weeks pay here was $500 clear .
The question begs was I happy , you will earn your cash here doing boilermaking or get a lot less money working in the shipyard here, will you be happy thats not for anyone else to say bar you.