Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Handyman Services?????

Handyman Services?????

Old May 15th 2004, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Gold Coasters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Handyman Services?????

Hi, Does anyone know if this would be a worthwhile venture in Oz?

And if it is does anyone know of what type of qualifications would be needed to do the job (General Handyman type work).

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
Old May 15th 2004, 12:29 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Handyman Services?????

Originally posted by Gold Coasters

And if it is does anyone know of what type of qualifications would be needed to do the job (General Handyman type work).

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
I know in Perth there is a handyman franchise that go around in little vans so maybe there is something similar on the gold coast.
Jenny
Old May 15th 2004, 1:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
have a look at this, this might give u an idea of what u could try in oz
http://www.welcometoclydebank.org.uk...man%20services
its worth a try, just change the area name.
soapy
Old May 16th 2004, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Thanks for your help guys.

Mark.
Old May 17th 2004, 4:50 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
I think you will find,mark that it is done to death,here you have the jims co, which, franchises, every from lawn mowing to dog washing, plus heaps of smaller groups ,do a search on google, the only thing you, can.t get is some one to wipe your bum:scared: and i,m sure thats coming.............. MM
Old May 17th 2004, 5:12 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
don't think so.. you've only got to open the "quest" papers here (In Brisbane and surrounds) .. there's lots of small adds for handymen services , they are two a penny here.

On a lighter note though, I'm still mulling over naked men "ironers" type of business. ( not me , Dagboy's hubby) .. I'm wondering if I could branch out and be a pimp, an ironing service where the men will do your ironing naked.. must be money in that

cheers
Old May 17th 2004, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Ceri
don't think so.. you've only got to open the "quest" papers here (In Brisbane and surrounds) .. there's lots of small adds for handymen services , they are two a penny here.

On a lighter note though, I'm still mulling over naked men "ironers" type of business. ( not me , Dagboy's hubby) .. I'm wondering if I could branch out and be a pimp, an ironing service where the men will do your ironing naked.. must be money in that

cheers

Oh dear, i think that i will have to buy myself an iron, oh well it is a start i suppose.

Think i will have to be carefull with all that steam flying about,:scared: :scared: :scared:

Mark.
Old May 17th 2004, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear, i think that i will have to buy myself an iron, oh well it is a start i suppose.

Think i will have to be carefull with all that steam flying about,:scared: :scared: :scared:

Mark.
Take a look at this www.hireahubby.com.au