Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Old Aug 30th 2002, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Just thought I'd do this to see how much we all appreicate the humour and antics of some of the more funny guys on this Forum. I for one will miss them, Better than the moaners on this group !!!

So come on guys hands up,

Julie,

(Adelaide by April 2003)
Old Aug 30th 2002, 7:50 am
RNZ
Just Joined

RNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Originally posted by Juls:
Just thought I'd do this to see how much we all appreicate the humour and antics of some of the more funny guys on this Forum. I for one will miss them, Better than the moaners on this group !!!

Julie,

(Adelaide by April 2003)

Yup - agree with you - they have made the browsing easier on the eye and the waiting as well ......there are a few 'not-meant-to-be-funny' postings -
e.g. "I am willing to apply for NZ PR ........" - takes the cake in this category

R
Old Aug 30th 2002, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Yeh- Baldy keep 'em coming!
I guess i have the fact that i will see you every week when we get there to keep me cheerful (but dont keep winding me up about the hunting for god's sake!!)

Cheers guys

Nic
xx

Julie,

(Adelaide by April 2003)
Old Aug 30th 2002, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

WARDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hands up who'll miss the likes of Baldbutts & other hillarious guy's ?

Julie,

(Adelaide by April 2003)
I couldn't agree more! Thanks Baldus Buttus and Tipper, you have me laughing out loud at some of your comments!
Caryn
Old Aug 30th 2002, 2:48 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Aw shucks you guys
You're bringing a tear to me eye (me Japs one-reminds me must buy a left handed mouse and a box of tissues this weekend)
keep it up
baldus
:
Old Aug 30th 2002, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I am gonna miss me here... but I suppose I can live with it (and me )

Yvonne

15 days til we leave, 17 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Originally posted by baldbutts:
Aw shucks you guys
You're bringing a tear to me eye (me Japs one-reminds me must buy a left handed mouse and a box of tissues this weekend)
keep it up
baldus
:
Old Aug 30th 2002, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Juls:

Yes I always look for their names when I'm in need of a giggle.
Long may it continue

Diane
[
Old Aug 30th 2002, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diane:

Yes I always look for their names when I'm in need of a giggle.
Long may it continue

Diane
[
Yeah we have a laugh out loud too their humour is just fantastic. Which part of perth are we off to Baldus ? We will move near you !!!!!!!
Joanne , Paul and kids
Old Aug 30th 2002, 9:12 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jopaulss:

Yeah we have a laugh out loud too their humour is just fantastic. Which part of perth are we off to Baldus ? We will move near you !!!!!!!
Joanne , Paul and kids
oh my god baldie..dont let her move near you.....you dont know what she's like

drink you out of house and home she will
Old Aug 31st 2002, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

i wont miss em
i know im unemployed but im fed up with being offerd positions at baldbutt manor,
when will they understand im not that sort of guy, the positions i had in mind were jobs, and in no way involve any sort of wax
shaun xx
Old Aug 31st 2002, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shaun/lor:
i wont miss em
i know im unemployed but im fed up with being offerd positions at baldbutt manor,
when will they understand im not that sort of guy, the positions i had in mind were jobs, and in no way involve any sort of wax
shaun xx
Did'nt you mean KY or Vaseline Shaun?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Julie
(Adelaide by April 2003)