Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Handed notice in today.......

Handed notice in today.......

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:03 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Handed notice in today.......

Handed my notice in @ work today.
Mixed emotions really , excited and nervous about our move, but also sad about leaving all my colleagues, and the company i work for are an excellent employer.

Also got date for shipping company to come and pack our stuff today (23rd Sept) and we complete on the house 26th Sept. We are just keeping everything crossed cause it all seems to be falling into place for us @ the moment.

Leaving do booked for the 22nd Oct and we fly on the 24th Oct so not long now
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:05 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Handed notice in today.......

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Mixed emotions really , excited and nervous about our move, but also sad about leaving all my colleagues, and the company i work for are an excellent employer.

Also got date for shipping company to come and pack our stuff today (23rd Sept) and we complete on the house 26th Sept. We are just keeping everything crossed cause it all seems to be falling into place for us @ the moment.

Good luck
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 11:02 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Suspect it'll fly by.

Incidentally - is your Status Quo avatar ironic ?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:27 pm

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Suspect it'll fly by.

Incidentally - is your Status Quo avatar ironic ?
What do you mean Ironic ????

Best band in the world
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:33 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Handed notice in today.......

Congratulations and best of luck to ya, mate - where are you headed down under?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Congratulations and best of luck to ya, mate - where are you headed down under?
Thanks for the best wishes.

We are off to Brissie

Can't come soon enough, but there some terribly big butterflies flying round our house @ the moment :scared: :scared:

What about you ???
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:20 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Handed notice in today.......

Thanks for the best wishes.

We are off to Brissie

Can't come soon enough, but there some terribly big butterflies flying round our house @ the moment :scared: :scared:

What about you ???
Heading for South Australia; I'd boil to death in Brizzie, if the tropical downpours didn't drown me first! :scared: