Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hamilton Hills, Perth Vacant Rental

Hamilton Hills, Perth Vacant Rental

Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:42 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of
Default Hamilton Hills, Perth Vacant Rental

Dear all,

Not going to Perth myself (going to Melbourne) but my Uncle (a British ExPat of 40 years) has just secured a rental for $190.00 a week on Forrest Road and next doors is up for grabs too! I have a very poor quality photo (property looks rather nice though) and address if anyones interested (PM me with ur e-mail addy).

Appharently, its only 1 km from beach and interstingly he says its twice that of what he was paying in Wattleup further South, but dont rush off there because the reason hes had to move is because theyre demolishing all the houses to build industrial units!

Hope this might help someone,

Diane

Karma greatly accepted