Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hairdressing agencys?

hairdressing agencys?

Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:16 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default hairdressing agencys?

Hi all , does anyone know if theres such a thing as hairdressing agencys you can sign on with, or is it best to just look in local paper? im looking for a job to fit in with my daughters school hours...thanks all

Dawn x
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hairdressing agencys?

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all , does anyone know if theres such a thing as hairdressing agencys you can sign on with, or is it best to just look in local paper? im looking for a job to fit in with my daughters school hours...thanks all

Dawn x
hi dawn, i have noticed that there seems to be loads of hairdresser jobs agvertised almost every week in the local papers in melbourne, so if you are moving here, i cant foresee any problems with getting a job!

louise xx
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:55 am
tedeschicat

Default Re: hairdressing agencys?

Originally Posted by carloubateman
hi dawn, i have noticed that there seems to be loads of hairdresser jobs agvertised almost every week in the local papers in melbourne, so if you are moving here, i cant foresee any problems with getting a job!

louise xx

Hi Louise,
Just wondered if you could help.. We are applying for a skilled visa, under myself as a hairdresser. I am currently a mobile hairdresser in the UK, but the skilled visa is taking forever.. Have you got any advice on looking for a job sponsor or how to get any info on where to start..within the hairdressing industry?
any advice would be great thankyou..
Cheryl