Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers wanted

Hairdressers wanted

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

lisaxxx will become famous soon enoughlisaxxx will become famous soon enough
Default Hairdressers wanted

Brisbane has a shortage of hairdressers, I have been looking for a senior stylist for 6 weeks.
If you are a trendy hairdresser with up to date skills and are brisvegas bound please contact me
Lisa
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 7:34 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, Adelaide bound unfortunately otherwise that would have been perfect. Unless you want to open a franchise in Adelaide?

Eve.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

lisaxxx will become famous soon enoughlisaxxx will become famous soon enough

You know Brisbane is much better than Adelaide!!!
Where have you been working? Have you got a job to go to?
lisa
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

If I only I was a hairdresser it would be great to get a job over the net!

What a good idea to post on here Lisa. I hope you find a stylist soon.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 9:32 am
plumber39

Pretty good with a pipe bender but don't think my skill's would quite stretch to hair- sylist.

ps But if it get's me over there any sooner l'll give it a go!!!!

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 9:32 am
plumber39

Pretty good with a pipe bender but don't think my skill's would quite stretch to hair- sylist.

ps But if it get's me over there any sooner l'll give it a go!!!!

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 9:33 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdressers wanted

Originally posted by lisaxxx
Brisbane has a shortage of hairdressers, I have been looking for a senior stylist for 6 weeks.
If you are a trendy hairdresser with up to date skills and are brisvegas bound please contact me
Lisa
My daughter has completed her NVQI and is working on her level II until we are ready to leave. She is hoping to get an apprenticeship when we get there, I realise that you are looking for a senior stylist but how easy is it to get an apprenticeship or is she better to continue her studies at one of the hairdressing colleges?
Many thanks for your assistance

Debbie
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 11:10 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Lisa
Gis a job, I can do that, I've done a bit of Thatching in my time, must be similar.

Slater
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 11:36 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Sorry, Adelaide bound unfortunately otherwise that would have been perfect. Unless you want to open a franchise in Adelaide?

Eve.
The last thing you need in Adelaide, when it gets to 42deg c is hair.............. MM
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 5:27 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

There's always an opening for those who know how to do a Brazilian bikini wax!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I bet you have been on a crash course then! Mind the crack!
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 6:24 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
I bet you have been on a crash course then! Mind the crack!
Yes. And I offer my services to J-Lo, Kylie and Cameron Diaz.
Keep dreaming, girls.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Cat_Harrison is on a distinguished road

Lisa

Hiya Lisa

I'm a Hairdresser hoping to be Brisbane bound

In the minddle of sorting out my work history so I can get my skills assed... but only plan on coming out on a working holiday visa and then applying to stay. (My fella already has a permanent Visa)

A job would be good Have 4 years full time experience as a Senior stylist and I'm about to start a job as a manageress.

Hope your well

Cat xXx
Old Sep 27th 2004, 8:44 am
Just Joined

daz101966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hairdressers wanted

Originally Posted by lisaxxx
Lisa
Hi Lisa my name is Sharon and was very excited to see your message i am in the process of relocating to Brisbane in the near future, probably to the Kenmore area. I have 19 years experience and have been a salon owner myself, and currently i am teaching at the biggest college in the north east! i am the Barbering course tutor teaching nvq 2 and also teach 1st&2nd hairdressing and deliver underpinning knowledge i am also an assessor so i hope someone like myself could be an assest to your salon!
It would be great to keep in touch when i,m nearer arriving to sunny Brisbane, and meet for a chat.

bye for now hope to hear from you
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisaxxx
Lisa
Hmmm, if I can't crack a job in finance or accountancy, I'll give it a go.

I presume short back and sides all round with a number 2 clipper is fine for all customers ?.....

Sorry...........useless replies are not what you're after I'm sure, but I think there's loads on here will be interested.......

Last edited by Olibeneli; Sep 27th 2004 at 10:31 am.