Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers and tradesman

Hairdressers and tradesman

Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hairdressers and tradesman

Anybody wanting sposorship in Wa south west.
Companies are ready and willing to sponsor. Getting you PR
Old Sep 25th 2005, 3:14 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdressers and tradesman

Originally Posted by cranni
Anybody wanting sposorship in Wa south west.
Companies are ready and willing to sponsor. Getting you PR

No disrespect, and im positive your sentiments are 100%.

BUT

Have you considered, explaining a bit more, rather than just posting someones email address.

It could REALLLY help !
Old Sep 25th 2005, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
No disrespect, and im positive your sentiments are 100%.

BUT

Have you considered, explaining a bit more, rather than just posting someones email address.

It could REALLLY help !
I understood the post perfectly.
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today?!!

Marie
Old Sep 25th 2005, 4:42 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robert cowan
I understood the post perfectly.
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today?!!

Marie
NOPE

perhaps you should have read what i typed.

Postin an officials email address, stating, if you want sponsorship blah blah blah, isnt really , in my BOOK tactfully correct.

Perhaps explaining, the background of such a post, and then giving an email address would in my book prove more useful.

Can just see the poor buggers email INBOX tomorrow.

I hear you have some jobs n stuff, in WA. My names Barry, what ya got !! Saw ya email on EXPATS

Cheers Baz n Donna
Old Sep 25th 2005, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Timber Floor Au]NOPE

Postin an officials email address, stating, if you want sponsorship blah blah blah, isnt really , in my BOOK tactfully correct.

Perhaps explaining, the background of such a post, and then giving an email address would in my book prove more useful.

[I]I hear you have some jobs n stuff, in WA. My names Barry, what ya got !! Saw ya email on EXPATS

Your book is you book and no-one elses. I think that you should give people who use this site a bit more credit. We are not all stupid, but maybe not as intelligent as you. (or as you try to make out) The original post was only trying to help. I am sure all your posts wont be all tactfully correct and comments like yours seem to me like bully boy tactics.
I have had my say and will say nothing else on the matter.

Marie
Old Sep 25th 2005, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

NOPE

I hear you have some jobs n stuff, in WA. My names Barry, what ya got !! Saw ya email on EXPATS

Cheers Baz n Donna
wish id never done the thread now. just wanted to help somebody, and if they get in touch with me i will give them more info. sorry Denise
Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:08 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

wish id never done the thread now. just wanted to help somebody, and if they get in touch with me i will give them more info. sorry Denise
No don't be sorry, the thread is fine, but as TFA said, maybe a bit more about what they're offering or want will help us all a bit more ...
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Paul2004
No don't be sorry, the thread is fine, but as TFA said, maybe a bit more about what they're offering or want will help us all a bit more ...

Cheers Paul

Weird how people take offence so easily huh... and yet none was implied.

Oh well such is life
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:44 am
Banned

[QUOTE=robert cowan]
NOPE

[I]I hear you have some jobs n stuff, in WA. My names Barry, what ya got !! Saw ya email on EXPATS

Your book is you book and no-one elses. I think that you should give people who use this site a bit more credit. We are not all stupid, but maybe not as intelligent as you. (or as you try to make out) The original post was only trying to help. I am sure all your posts wont be all tactfully correct and comments like yours seem to me like bully boy tactics.
I have had my say and will say nothing else on the matter.

Marie
No worries, and to show no hard feelings, ive gone to PROFILE and added you to my ignore list

Have a GDAY
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Paul

Weird how people take offence so easily huh... and yet none was implied.

Oh well such is life
No offence taken on my part.
I have only been coming on here for a couple of months, so you will have to bare with me. And this morning i wanted to put the thread on before we went off for the day, so i was rushing, i am happy to give out more info, i even ring people in the Uk if they want any advice, will be more informative next time and take my time, Denise
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:49 am
Banned

No offence taken on my part.
I have only been coming on here for a couple of months, so you will have to bare with me. And this morning i wanted to put the thread on before we went off for the day, so i was rushing, i am happy to give out more info, i even ring people in the Uk if they want any advice, will be more informative next time and take my time, Denise
Its cool Cranni,

if you read back I wasnt having a go, and if it appears that way, please accept my apologies.

I think, yes in hindsight we would all do things perhaps differently. In this cse, i think my comment in an OPEN forum, was indeed justified, and I upheld the intent of my reply.

Good Onya Denise.

I too think proactive discussion is better than destructive discussion