Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers in NSW - Qualifications

Hairdressers in NSW - Qualifications

Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hairdressers in NSW - Qualifications

My wife is thinking about continuing to work when we move to Sydney in the New Year

She's a manageress of a Salon in the UK with the following Qualifications.

NVQ lev 2
NVQ lev 3

Are these qualifications recognised in NSW or would she have to resit exams ?

Thanks

Stu
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hairdressers in NSW - Qualifications

Anyone ?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can anyone shed light on this ?

Stu
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I am goin to Perth OZ in May next year on the TRA visa i am a hairdresser, from the information i have gathered i believe that our qualifications are recognised, you just have to be very precise as to what you do day to day and have as much evidence as possible eg letters from employers and staff members , colleges where you trained etc. I also believe that you have to register with the trade organisation to gain a licence. You have to sit a trade test once you are over in OZ. I am not sure if this will be the same for you in the state that your going to. I hope this helps you. All the best in your future in OZ, keep us informed as to how your getting on. Goodluck

annkc