Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hairdressers in joondalup?

hairdressers in joondalup?

Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

bushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura about
Question hairdressers in joondalup?

Can anyone recommend a good place to go for foils and a cut in Joondalup? I've been considering going to 'The Source' but don't know anyone who's been there.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hairdressers in joondalup?

Sorry, I can't but I can highly recommend a girl called Ceri (she's Welsh) at Maurice Meade in Whitfords City (not that far from Joondalup!). She took me an age to find but wouldn't go anywhere else now.

Does it have to be Joondalup? I have friends I can ask for you?
Old Apr 11th 2010, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

bushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura about

No, doesn't have to be Joondalup.I live in Iluka but don't mind travelling a bit to get someone good :-)
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I am very fussy about haircuts and Ceri has been the best I have found in Perth and I have tried lots of places.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info, will maybe give Maurice Meade a try
Old Feb 17th 2011, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

The Source is a great Hairdressers.
Style Director and Salon Owner, Sophia Bassi has over twenty years experience in hairdressing, working around the world and in top London salons, including the prestigious Harvey Nichols.

Its and Aveda salon and I have been going there for about a year now. I found it after having my hair ruined by other salons.

check out their website.

http://www.thesourcehairdressing.com.au/index.html

good luck
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

I recommend Andy Furniss. He is in Tapping. Ph: 0433 451 983. But he is expensive.

I recently found a mobile hairdresser, i.e. she comes to your house. If you only need a "trim" she charges only $20 for that. I now have her on a regular basis and go to Andy for special occasions. Her name is Amanda Price, ph 0432 941 225. Joondalup is definitely in her area.

Andy and Amanda are both UK qualified.